Mid-July Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uber Dragon

07-19-2012

Quote:
Fixed several issues that occur when reconnecting, including ghost minions, invisible champions, untargetable towers, and strange store behavior
Almost all the other changes may be ****, but this change makes this patch WORTH IT.

DK Kill3r

07-19-2012

It wanted to know if it is a bug or it is normal that the champion fiddlestick could continue sucking life even when the champion vladimir uses his puddle of blood ?.. I thought that when the champion vladimir uses the puddle of blood it was invulnerable, for what the champion fiddlestick should not follow with his captivation like that the first lanze, of my point of view, it should stop.. Please solve this disadvantage.. Thank you for everything.. Atte: DK Kill3r.. =)

Count Bernadotte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

R.I.P. true Twitch.

Aya Shameimaru

07-19-2012

Malzahars call of the void, now 1 hit instead of 2 :c... I like getting around banshee's though...

Airo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-19-2012

My only grievance to this is the turret range... Oh god I can only imagine the amount of failed turret dives that are gonna happen now

Saituchiha

07-19-2012

As if Morgana hasn't been nerfed enough already.

phalzum

07-19-2012

So wth does Xin's active on his 'W' do?

ZedZix

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
◦Now refunds half the mana cost if Parrrley kills the target
Oh this is neat.

NicknameS

07-19-2012

"Sanguine Pool
Movement Speed bonus now decays over time"

this movement speed bonus was removed ages ago

BeardoTheMighty

07-19-2012

Hey Riot you guys need to do something with champions like Garen and Rumble who have no cost spells, because they do not have to worry about how much mana, health, or energy they have before a spell they dominate every game. Please rethink no cost champions.