Mid-July Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

scrapmetal7

07-19-2012

no zyra? well at least i can save up enough ip for her instead of buying riot points and i can play as the new twitch and evelyn

Tangellos

07-19-2012

Malphite nerf, QQ

Lindiu

07-19-2012

HAHA seriously, I used to get 20 and more kills with Evelynn every goddam game. That's what you guys call underpowered? That's the biggest joke I've ever seen. I admit, new hate spike is cool, helps farm a bit faster and has a bit more range. But the rest is dragging her to hell. Ravage no more ar and mres reduce? Useless. No matter the AS bonus, if your hits hurt like oven mittens, its useless. Dark frenzy removing slow... well, they could have added this to her old ult. I won't even go over her new stealth.
The new ultimate...? C'mon, aoe damage and shield. Thats not the role of an assassin, that's the role of tank.

Congratulation Riot, you just killed two assasins in this patch: Evelynn and twitch. Go find me on Dota 2 now, at least Riki and Bounty aren't gonna change anytime soon.

UTorAmaterasu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

y Nocturne.... man so many nerfs i am a sad panda

Garbage Munster

07-19-2012

Xin is now the best bruiser in the game. By a fair amount.

AP mids. Tape your ********s shut, because eve's gonna be there.

Twitch is still ****. Least they got that right.

Good job riot, you know how to over compensate instead of balance. Stop trying to be like Blizzard.

MithanderLeso

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Nidalee SA View Post
Yet no Viktor lasers or Nidalee bug fixes, hey @Riot COME ON
Shhhh!!! I like my invisilaser. Quite hilarious imo. Also sappling laser is freakin priceless when you actually have a Mao in the jungle.

But yeah, this stuff needs to be fixed lol

Saverwolf

07-19-2012

Were is lee sin skin??????????????

DoublestuffOrea

07-19-2012

got to love how they mess up stealth and make harder for eve to get behind her target then they go and do this "Outer turret vision range increased to 1095 from 800" really? are you trying to make eve pointless

Garbage Munster

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindiu View Post
HAHA seriously, I used to get 20 and more kills with Evelynn every goddam game when I'd smurf and play against noobs who don't know how to oracles or pink ward because if I played eve in an actual ranked game above 500 elo I'd get **** on every game and just drag my team down into an instant loss from the selection screen.. That's what you guys call underpowered? That's the biggest joke I've ever seen. I admit, new hate spike is cool and gives eve exactly what she needed in terms of team fight damage and utility as well as it helps farm a bit faster and has a bit more range. But the rest extremely over tuned. Ravage no more ar and mres reduce but hey I can perma stick to any target I choose from early game to end game? ****ing awesome. No matter the AS bonus, if your hits hurt like mack trucks cause you're fed from camping the enemy ap mid early game, its amazing. Dark frenzy removing slow... I'm ****in olaf with stealth *****.. I won't even go over her new stealth.
The new ultimate...? C'mon, aoe damage and shield makes me an actual viable pick for 400-silver range elo games. Thats not the role of an assassin, it's the role of a I'm going to kill whoever the **** I want.

Go find me on Dota 2 now because I ***** about this easy game yet claim I'm going to play a game with a much higher skill cap, at least Riki and Bounty aren't gonna change anytime soon.

I heavily edited and fixed your retarded ass post for you. Stop talking now please.

Noobeeus

07-19-2012

right well, after waiting for a remade xin, he is certainly no better than he was and you still have to e into a group of enemies to hit the ult, unfortunately if you are knocked back by alistar, stunned by anyone, well you're pretty much dead before you get a chance to press r which is just like before.

Also eve is now worse without the stun. Even as a jungler there are much better junglers available with stuns such as warwick and amumu and others with more tankiness like mundo, jarvan and wu kong.

Just my 2 cents asnd putting xin away where he came from, in the 'wont play him again box'

xin really needs his e to be a skill shot and not targetted because he needs an escape other than flash, maybe with a cd reset if he hits an enemy champ so he can chase or dash back out, he is still broke