Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mid-July Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anak1n 5kywalk3r

Recruiter

07-19-2012

My precious support items got nerfed T_T

Caucasian male

07-19-2012

I dont even like Urgot but even I am butthurt over what you guys have been doing to him. It really is blowing mind. I barely see him played in the first place. This is the first nerf that I completely dont understand.

Zowk

07-19-2012

The best part of the patch is the Matchmaking changes...

I don't even read the rest to upvote

Garcaz

07-19-2012

Please stop with the mini nocturne nerfs... it's eating him slowly...

fruitie

07-19-2012

It's about time u fixed the d/c bug

Rockcake

07-19-2012

Cant believe you nerfed Malphite, now he has to be a dual build champ to do any kind or damage on top, guess it's just support now, no more jungle, no more solo top, thanks Riot for another useless fix to so many champs that didn't need it. Only good thing was the matchmaking fix, Urgot now even more unplayable, vlad and noc nerfed. If you don't want people to play certain champs just refund the ip or rp they paid for it and take them out of the game rather than making them completely useless.

El ChoboNIbre

07-19-2012

I'm really glad I spent 7380 ip the other day on cd reduction glyphs just for Urgot. They'll come in handy in 6 months when they make him viable again.

Jix Renti

07-19-2012

R.I.P. Urgot
</3

Zeta118

07-19-2012

Thank you for nerfing Twitch into the abyss of unplayability and totally useless.Well better go back to playing Lulu GJ guys.

PhokingWalrus

07-19-2012

In my opinion everything is good except the item's. they nerfed the items and its the useful items too. they shouldnt have touched the items. Just saying in my opinion.