Mid-July Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowFang557

07-19-2012

I am not complaining at all, and i like everything ncluded in this patch but we need chat in the league load menu before a match because some of thosse thins are legit like 10 mins sometimes lol it should just still be team chat in my oppinion lol and ty riot.

Veknus

07-19-2012

they should give a slight buff a bit more for twitch from 6-10 seconds instead of 4-8
and hope to see some trundle, sejuani soon or soonish give or take.

Lyrdian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Seriously? ALL of that was good work RIGHT UP UNTIL GANGPLANK. WTF RIOT!

Drrak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I wanted us to do a patch preview where we just said:

"Remakes to Evelynn, Twitch, Xin Zhao and a major reconnect fix in this patch preview"

Then drop the mic and the floor and yell WE OUT.

Would have been a good vid imo.
I would have paid to see that, honestly. On a side note ,are you guys bringin' some new eve skins, perhaps a legendary?

LambdaBR

07-19-2012

I can' believe the reconnect issues have been fixed... 3 ****ing years to do it.
Thanks riot.

Drrak

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFang557 View Post
I am not complaining at all, and i like everything ncluded in this patch but we need chat in the league load menu before a match because some of thosse thins are legit like 10 mins sometimes lol it should just still be team chat in my oppinion lol and ty riot.
Mind if I start a thread on this on your behalf?

Traksor

07-19-2012

3 min cd on noc ult lvl 1 is lol, even shen has a lower cd

Mighty Geo

07-19-2012

Urgot buff, awesome

Gl0um

07-19-2012

[delete]

Paciencia

07-19-2012

Why nerf the Support items? :/ Doesn't make much sense to me tbh.. I feel less and less happy wit playing as a Support if these kind of **** happen >.<

Noc nerf? Unecessary in my opinion..

I was watching the Twitch spotlight the other day and i was like "oh, there is almost no difference in what he was, except for that Cask thingie".. Ye, I guess that it's more of a nerf than a buff but i'll have to play him to have a better opinion on this..

Eve buff, good

Fixes on the things that occur when we get disconnected -> AWESOME!

I hope Xin doesn't get OP again wit these remakes..

Sona, I play her quite often and I already thought she was pretty good without that remake but now, for wat it seems, she will be quite unstoppable (time to ban her on ranked xD)

As for the rest, leave Malph as he was >.< Malz seems very good wit this buff, i enjoyed it a lot

The buff on the outer turrets, i think was pretty good because ADcs like Cait would just stay on one of the sides of the turret and keep firing at the enemy champions pretty much behind their own turrets and still not get hit by the turret :P

Oh yea, why nerf Urgot? He is already one of the least played ADcs >.<