Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mid-July Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ovroth

Recruiter

07-19-2012

"•Fixed several issues that occur when reconnecting, including ghost minions, invisible champions, untargetable towers, and strange store behavior"

T_T......finally, no more WTF! why won't my champion hit this minion?!? Oh wait...it's not real :O, or where was that ezreal! I never saw him hit me! Definitely the best part of the entire patch

But why the Xin Xhao buff????? He is already too op, I'm pretty sure everyone would agree that he needed a nerf.

BlazingArchAngel

07-19-2012

Quote:
Cryptoxantin:
Thats sad, bad call riot reducing all of his ranges. having that range is what made urgot, ugot. Now his ult is useless and it is so small you cant do those tactical switchers

You should watch the last tourney and see how many perfect ganks urgnot was able to supply thanks to his switch. It was rediculous. Jungler come in urgnot swaps and now that player has 3 guys all around him in seconds and gets eaten alive. And the support just kind of has to run away.

I can't remember exactly what tournament this was, but i saw it a couple days ago if i find gameplay of it ill link it.

ice barrags

07-19-2012

i thought they said 5 hours its 6 hours right now... -.-

DonAngelus

07-19-2012

Quote:
wizorrd:
I think the eve update is long awaited. Hate seeing a champ not be playable. Breaks my widdle heart

Speak for yourself, I've been playing Eve like 2months straight. I've never had issues playing her. She's a great champ and I loved her from the getgo. The difference is, I was never spoilt or delved into playing Truedmg champs such as Darius, Olaf and those other annoying OP champs so I've come to appreciate the simplicity yet squushy Eve.
I can boldly say, I'm one of the fine and good Eve players. In addition to this, if the new Eve updates are as advantageous to her then even better, it means I can become a far more formidable player with Eve than I already was.
I've never under-rated Eve, I played her frequent like many others play their Olaf's, Darius, Xin or whatever.
People that appreciate her IMO can actually enjoy a far better experience with her.

Seems to me like the community is full of little childish brats. Many can't play Eve so even if you picked Eve in a ranked game, you'd be scolded for being a troll. In many worst cases, people actually decide to quit because there's an Eve within the ranks or claim they will report you. REPORT WHAT? How mature is that?

Alexander666

07-19-2012

First game after patch with twitch, eve and xin in my team ; eve and twich said that remakes sucks, but xin so op!!

Also, i see never splash art to Jax and Corky, and rageborn mundo skin

Critmaster Garen

07-19-2012

Quote:

Summoner's Rift

Outer turret vision range increased to 1095 from 800

Quote:
Garen

Perseverance
Added a buff timer to show when Perseverance will reactivate

trololo

dat garen buff (j/k guess, youre still working on it)

Zenuna

07-19-2012

Can someone explain me why you nerfed support items riot?
Support is one of the ''weakest'' class in the game and you nerf it even more
No wonder why people tend to leave support to the last guy to pick.

OnlYRampage

07-19-2012

DAFUQ why i cant download the patch say´s 12hs for 1.5mb and when is at 99% say´s error and bump i destroy my head

Muggenn

07-19-2012

Trundle buffs? no?
GP buffs ? no?
maybe some sejuani buffs? no?
how about some karma buffs ? no?
maybe buff ryze's early game a little (just a little) ? no?
do something with poppy? no?
either than not buffing these guys , nice patch

KrystalSundancer

07-19-2012

Yes! Gangplank buffs, he's been dead in the water for the longest time, at least this is something to make him slightly viable again.

Boo! More support nerfs with HoG and Philo.