Mid-July Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScarlettSarcasm

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleficarum View Post
Fixed several issues that occur when reconnecting, including ghost minions, invisible champions, untargetable towers, and strange store behavior

This is amazing. Phenomenal work.
Haha, I feel like this is the general favorite part of the patch. xD

Shiikan

07-18-2012

@everyone complaining about Zyra

They even said that Zyra wouldn't be out in the Mid-July patch. Zyra is being released--shockingly enough--with the Zyra Patch.

Seyjuran

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinwrath View Post
what do you consider "main" you only played him twice in ranked out of your games this season...and only picked him once last season out of your many ranked games and lost. You also have no record of playing him recently in match history. Just saying, dont get the whole "omg they nerfed my MAIN who i play all the time and now i wont play him" and it turns out to be bs. Just say "i dont like the rework" dont need to make **** up to justify your opinion....
i dont play rankeds, and out of my 3500 games on normals i can tell atleast 1000 are with twitch

WAZ GOOOD NYUGGA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

/)

TiamatsArePro

07-18-2012

Graves still retardedly OP... better nerf Urgot.

LokiStormbringer

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
[youtube]dTYoQ4dWFUc[/youtube]

League of Legends v1.0.0.143
Zyra, Rise of the Thorns
  • Pending the completion of some further testing on PBE, Zyra will be released at a future date.
Gaaah I ragequit this forum!

Hakiro

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
With every patch, we strive to improve the look of the game in varying degrees. We recommend that you have the latest available video card drivers installed.
I hope you'll continue to watch out on supporting Intel HD integrated graphics which are being put on almost every intel processor laptop in the market, because these graphics pretty much never have driver updates anymore, which saddens me because higher-end games keep telling me my driver is outdated, but when I look it up on Dell's site for Intel HD graphics drivers, it actually is in its latest version....which was last updated several years ago.

Glath Wiermind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSuzu View Post
NOBODY plays AP Malphite.
*Cough*
You don't know how much them cookies hurt.

NamKim

07-18-2012

Quote:
Fixed several issues that occur when reconnecting, including ghost minions, invisible champions, untargetable towers, and strange store behavior
My favorite part...too bad I got my internet connection cable fixed so the amount of disconnections is drastically reduced. Along with a new modem that replaced a modem that was considered obsolete four years ago...

Awesome Patch.

Lucas Jim

07-18-2012

asdasd