Mid-July Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gl0um

07-18-2012

and no one talk about this but... wtf with gp parley? it's already a lame to deal with it, now it give back 50% mana? gonna see A LOT MORE gp top / jungle now.

Mörbíd

07-18-2012

Some kind of error here. On the front page it says only the Cass skin is coming out. When you click on the actual patch notes it says both the Lee and Cass are coming out. Which is it?

Mörbíd

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gl0um View Post
and no one talk about this but... wtf with gp parley? it's already a lame to deal with it, now it give back 50% mana? gonna see A LOT MORE gp top / jungle now.
Buy ninja tabi and you win against GP.

Seyjuran

07-18-2012

am I the onlyone mad about this twitch *rework*? its just a nerf no matter how you try to look at it, I have been playing twitch as my main since years and I found this nerf just retarded,

I Jungle Or Feed

07-18-2012

The ghost minion fix is amazing ^_^

But the Philo and HoG nerf sucks...

Gl0um

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbd View Post
Buy ninja tabi and you win against GP.
personnaly idc, i don't play top. But i have a thought for all the people who will be wrecked with this parley (ima crit trolol)

ovoVoodoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

why in the world would you nerf urgot.... this is a sad day for that champ... nerf the god **** op champs that people pick non stop, how bout that...

wicked55

07-18-2012

**** my league of legends card is not working riot wtf!!!!!

MooMooShocks

07-18-2012

who also feels like eve and twitch were nerfed? look at the dps now... its lower. and both stealths fail. twitch 8 sec eve can be detected by champs? silly

Frostydapker

07-18-2012

Fixed several issues that occur when reconnecting, including ghost minions, invisible champions, untargetable towers, and strange store behavior

I LOVE THIS PART