The one champion you truly, TRULY fell in love with.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dikblaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Veigar. He starts slow and eventually becomes a monster, a great example of a combo champion and one of the few that can 2 shot someone. I personally feel like his model could use some work but he is an older champion so I'd imagine it will eventually be changed some.

Empire385

07-19-2012

Rumble and Mordekaiser

These bros kick ass and chew bubblegum.

aznxlarry

07-19-2012

Soraka, very versatile to play

Trell1337

07-19-2012

Vayne

The first champion I bought and played. It was free week when I joined and I bought her before the end.

Cleric AppleJack

07-19-2012

I would have to say Sona

The Maven of the Strings is just to good to resist :O

Empty Mirage

07-19-2012

Poppy

Peak

07-19-2012

Katarina. The quick reflexes. The reset on her abilities after each kill. The opportunity to penta every game.

Fiery Heathen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Singed. i played him so much when i first started. it actually wasnt helpful to play him. it took me awhile to learn how to last hit afterwards, and i never bought wards because i was singed, i didnt care. but i learned how to initiate fights at the right time at least.

CaptainT

07-19-2012

Twitch and Evelynn were my favorites....but not anymore.

ArmySquirrel

07-19-2012

Leona. THE TANK FROM WHICH THERE IS NO ESCAPE AND NO KILLING. Her kit is awesome, her passive is under appreciated, she looks badass, and she like heavy armor, a shield, and a big sword. She even hits people WITH her shield. And she's nice, with a kind and selfless personality and a desire to do good. She's also from Sparta. IronStylus must like the same things I do, because that's basically straight up "I was made to be Squirrel's favorite champion."

Also kill lanes bottom are fun.