The one champion you truly, TRULY fell in love with.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SqueeAlisonBrie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Alistar.
Me and a IRL friend would run Singed/Alistar top or bot lane before the current meta started forming.

So. ****. Mean.

I almost feel bad for playing that lane so successfully. >.<;;

Nezzrill

07-19-2012

Maokai, I want a skin of me riding in his tree branches commanding him where to go like a Hobbit on an Ent. <3

Zer0Limit

07-19-2012

Ahri. I like everything about her. Just have very consistent games whenever I play her.

snakeebytes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

CASSIOPEIA<3 shes deadly and sexy at the same time. and i almost never loose mid wen i play her. but veigar is a very close second <3

ClusterFruck

07-19-2012

Kog'Maw, nothing is more satisfying than landing that killing sniper shot on a stealthed enemy. Or seeing the enemy team literally melt from your AA's.

Iceshiv

07-19-2012

dat Brand. melt faces

Silvamorde

07-19-2012

Vayne. While I dont play her as much now, I still love her. Lots of fun to play, despite the nerfs. Dammit Riot, at least give her back her move speed. lol.

The other is Mordekaiser. He's actually the first champ I learned to play with any efficiency, so he holds a special place in my heart. Plus, he's a badass.

stiltefied

Recruiter

07-19-2012

Nocturne he made me start to jungle.

Teemo Fortress 2

07-19-2012

Tie between Twitch and Singed. They were both the gods of trolling and fun gameplay, and Singed still is. I cry when I look at what they did to Twitch.

Knoc

07-19-2012

Lux, I'm a firin' my lasor!