The one champion you truly, TRULY fell in love with.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nevan Superb´tch

07-19-2012

It used to be Vayne, before she got overnerfed so I'll go with Shyvana

Acupofyogurt

07-19-2012

Jarvan IV. Underrated champion.

dr1ftfd

07-19-2012

Gotta be Riven!

All characters are unique, but Riven is SO versatile and her fighting-game mechanics gives her playstyle a very different flavor. Hush, let the people who don't know remain ignorant, but her wtf-crazy ad ratios outdo a lot of "traditional" carries. Also, the fact that Riven players have good camaraderie and managed to hang in there until Riot finally decided to do something about the lack of skins in her wardrobe. Marry me Riven?

RandomGayGuy

07-19-2012

Well since I love support roles, when I first started the meta was a bit different... But since the Sona patch I played her exclusively and stuck with her through the severe severe nerf batting.. Unforgettably support is now stagnant boring and not unique. Karma was another champion I had high hopes for..but we all know how that turned out.

MaxReady

07-19-2012

Ezreal.

Time for a true display of skill!

Sir Tan Tea

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
I love Tristana. Everything about her rocks. The looks, the cannon, the personality (happy and tough with a touch of crazy bloodlust). On top of that her mechanics feel so good! Whole kit gels together real well. Best base range in game, goomba stomps, heal reduction, best AS steroid (great for killing towers when combined with her insane range), a nuke that also let's me knock away people who get in my face.
What's not to like?
This, trist definitely my favorite also.

Chainer

07-19-2012

I wonder...

Dark Umbra

07-19-2012

Favorite champion will always be Karma. When I saw her concept, her skills and how they work along side each other I fell in love. It's just really sad how underpowered she is :/.

BloodGod22

07-19-2012

Varus.

At first i was like "meh male Ashe 2.0" but i got to try him on his free week and i found him fun as hell to play.

His lore is verry well done and quite touching, and that animation when he looks at his neclace in his palm then cries to the heavens sealed the deal for me.

KesslerCOIL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Bunny Teemo
He just makes me so happy.