The one champion you truly, TRULY fell in love with.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naveed 20

07-18-2012

Malzahar
<3

DeusReflex

07-18-2012

Brand.

Coolest animations, quotes and emotes for any classic skin.

Scylado

07-18-2012

Anivia....
I hate myself because I no longer play her.

Rustmaker

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar26 View Post
No Jarvan? Seriously? Have you guys never trapped the entire enemy team in your ult with Fiddlesticks, Anivia, Graves, and Sona all dumping everything into them? ****'s hilarious.
I'm right there with you dude. I've been playing this game for over a year now and I still haven't found a champ that I like as much as Jarvan (Viktor and Rumble are pretty close though)!

Dat Dunkmaster...

TheBeavecoon

07-18-2012

Definitely lee sin, its just too satisfying to kill someone with resonating strike, plus he has so much utility to use

Xero5268

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

I love Kayle

Phocis

07-18-2012

Ori, I have played her since she came out. Even when she was considered "unplayable" I played her and still smashed peoples faces in.

J 4

07-18-2012

I bought shyvana a long time ago, and never really did great with her, couldn't gank, didn't feel like my counter jungling was doing much. Just picked her back up a month ago, and oh my god is she smooth. Her kit is just so clean and basic but elegant. She gets really tanky, but unlike other junglers I play I feel like I can 1v1 most of the other team and that I'm actually doing damage.

TheUnholySpork

07-18-2012

When I started playing this game I told my friends the one thing I didn't want to play was the "tanky melee who's job it was to stay in and take hits"....fast forward to Darius....I pick him up and realize "hey....this isn't that bad".....and I keep trying out more and more melee characters until recently Riven went on sale.

I told myself I'd never buy her because frankly....I didn't like her design.....she just looked...odd...but I picked her up at the insistence of a friend.....and I've never been happier with a purchase.

She has the absolute perfect combination of offense, defense, and mobility....with an amazing damage steroid/execute to top it all off....the only champ I've played that comes close to this is Renekton, and while he still holds a special place in my heart and gets played regularly, nothing just fits together as perfectly as Riven's kit does.

RanhiroK

07-18-2012

Ahri and Akali. Its impossibru to choose one.