The one champion you truly, TRULY fell in love with.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OlmStranger

07-19-2012

It was Evelynn. I joined League about a month after her stun was stripped away from her, so I never knew the joy that was the stealthy-insta-gib-stun-monster Evelynn.

That didn't stop me from playing her as an AD Assassin right up to level 30. She was amazing! That awesomely dark and twisted humor, stalking my prey, healing enough after turret diving to survive thanks to her ultimate.

Ugh, it was all so good back then. But as I got higher in levels, so too did people start to call me a troll, say Eve was trash, you know, the horrible meta-sheep stuff. I still refused to believe them and played her occasionally, had some pretty darn successful matches as well. Even played her in a ranked match and stomped so hard after my team had said "nooo, don't pick Eve!"

All I said was "look after me until level 6. Then you will see why people used to fear Eve."

And now she's back! We shall be reunited and once again, Summoners Rift will fear the shadows! D:<

KGBINC

07-19-2012

I'm going to have to say Ashe. I started playing and Ashe was the first character I chose. She was free and I did absolutely terrible. I stopped playing for a few weeks... then picked it back up again, noticing I had enough IP to unlock a new champ.

I saved up for Alistar and started doing well on him. 20 champions in now, I have fallen back to where I began.

Last game with Ashe I played, I went 10-0-13.

Astrapios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Heimerdinger <3

BigBenClockTower

07-19-2012

Sona for me.

Does everything I wanted in a Champ.

warm sensations

07-19-2012

yorick the king of top lane

Boyahda

07-19-2012

Tryndamere was my first main. I have over 300+ wins with him alone and he will have a special place in my heart. I still grin whenever I random him in aram. However I don't play him anymore simply because the nerfs where too much and my definition of fun is NOT losing almost every single lane match up.

Soullust

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBubblesMan View Post
Mine would be Nasus <3 ............ we must now fight to the death!!! Woof! Woof!
Bring it on Brother!

TophSmash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

The one that makes you happy every time you lock-in. (Xin zhao, O.o)

The one that widened your eyes at first glance. (almost every new champ release)

The one that helped you reach level 30, through bad and good times. (Poppy)

The one that changes your view of the game when playing. (ever champ does that)

The one that you know the skills in and out for. (too many to list)

The one that you completely dominate with. (not possible, you will lose at some point)

The one that if you die while playing, you cry a little. (Janna, not really lol)

The one that is your "go-to" champion when you really want to win. (XIN ZHAO ON DOMINION)

The one that if used by another person, you grimace.....Then you crush their souls into oblivion. (Taric, wish I could crush their souls...)

The one that, recent or new, immediately gave you a raging *****. (XIN ZHAO)

The one that makes you want to meet the designers in real life and shake their hands, all the while crying tears of respect. (None)

The one that makes you feel comfortable playing, safely or aggressively. (Wukong, Shyvana, Taric, Brand, Jayce)

The one that makes you laugh when harassing.*cough cough* Teemo. (Taric, Singed)

The one that you stick by, through nerfs and buffs.(any champ I play I think)

The one that you shed tears of joy for, when they receive a QoL treatment. (Any champ I play)

The one that you would marry. (I think ahri)

The one that makes enemies go **** when they see you coming down their lane. (Shyvana)

The one that was a learning medium for the game mechanics. (Poppy? idk she was my 1st purchase)

The one that holds a special place in your heart.(XIN ZHAO, I LOVE FEELING LIKE A MAN)

Idk, I like a bunch of champs, there is no one champ I like more than another just more comfortable with. For example I played probably over 400 games with Singed but now I haven't touched him in forever outside of aram.

Mosqiil

07-19-2012

inb4 Leona Ironstylus

Talz

07-19-2012

Darius. I just love his completely balls-to-the-walls aggressive play style. There is no retreat, there is just you and the enemy.