The one champion you truly, TRULY fell in love with.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nibelheim

07-19-2012

Since I love a lot of champions, I figured it would be best to make your list more along the lines of something such as this:

The one that makes you happy every time you lock-in: Singed

The one that widened your eyes at first glance: Mordekaiser, when he first came out.

The one that helped you reach level 30, through bad and good times: Singed

The one that changes your view of the game when playing:

The one that you know the skills in and out for: Well, I know a lot of them that way, this one isn't fair.

The one that you completely dominate with: Well, that usually boils down to Singed and Graves.

The one that if you die while playing, you cry a little: Any female champion, because the beauty just went to waste.

The one that is your "go-to" champion when you really want to win: Singed and Graves, but here lately, Volibear. Anyone seeing a pattern here?

The one that if used by another person, you grimace.....Then you crush their souls into oblivion: LOL, Singed.

The one that, recent or new, immediately gave you a raging *****: Probably Zyra. Plant or not... I had a really strange erection.

The one that makes you want to meet the designers in real life and shake their hands, all the while crying tears of respect: In all honesty, I love the creativity and work that goes into all the champions. These are people and creatures that I don't think I ever would have personally had the imagination to create, let alone bring them to life. You guys went beyond that, and integrated these things into a spectacular game that robs me of every ounce of free time I have. But if I did have to pick one in particular, I would have to say I definitely want to meet the designers of Singed.

The one that makes you feel comfortable playing, safely or aggressively: Taric.

The one that makes you laugh when harassing.*cough cough* Teemo: Usually Mundo.

The one that you stick by, through nerfs and buffs: Irelia... see what I did there?

The one that you shed tears of joy for, when they receive a QoL treatment: Can't say for certain, yet.

The one that you would marry: Sona. That body... oh god that body...

The one that makes enemies go **** when they see you coming down their lane: Sounds like a fed Fiddlesticks. Although, I'd have to hurt him if I actually SAW him come down a lane. I prefer it if Fiddle just hid or somethin - CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW

The one that was a learning medium for the game mechanics: I've played them all, because that in my terms, helped me learn better to control all of the game's mechanics, since it is very diverse.

Jazzz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Anivia. I love this champion.

SheffiTB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

i don't have one but my friend is like this with veigar.I still to this day don't understand how he can look at his mana bar and within half a second say "yeah, I have enough mana to kill this guy" then flash, land a flawless E, and combo the enemy down, all within another half second.

Soullust

07-19-2012

Min has to be Renekton, when i first saw him being released and saw his mechanics i said, Ok im going to buy this champion with RP, and i did, he is the only champion i ever bought with rp and i just love him soo much, its a shame his passive gets no love, but even without a passive, i know what makes him tick, his strengths and weaknesses, he is my Light and soul, I love him soo much! Renek for Life! and for all you other champions! "Come back when you gathered all the pieces of yourself".

Chris56tiann

07-19-2012

Nocturne, hands down, all the way, He was the reason I got into LoL

ZeMarmalade

07-19-2012

Mine would be Karma, she was the first champion I picked up and helped me through all the tough levels starting out, no one would know her kit or what she does and would be completely suprised when I stayed in lane with low health just the mantra + shield burst them for all their health, ah, Karma is a...

HappinessFactory

07-19-2012

Blitzcrank

#1 played in S1 and S2

Always will be a comfortable champ to return to.

SuperBubblesMan

07-19-2012

Nasus <3

SuperBubblesMan

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soullust View Post
Min has to be Renekton, when i first saw him being released and saw his mechanics i said, Ok im going to buy this champion with RP, and i did, he is the only champion i ever bought with rp and i just love him soo much, its a shame his passive gets no love, but even without a passive, i know what makes him tick, his strengths and weaknesses, he is my Light and soul, I love him soo much! Renek for Life! and for all you other champions! "Come back when you gathered all the pieces of yourself".
Mine would be Nasus <3 ............ we must now fight to the death!!! Woof! Woof!

Ku7on

07-19-2012

lee sin <3