The one champion you truly, TRULY fell in love with.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King of Ferrets

07-19-2012

Mundoooooooooooooooooooooo.

AlmightyPyro

07-19-2012

I really like the gameplay of old evelynn, and now that she gets the remake, i think i fallen in love again.

Ostrana

07-19-2012

Akali

From day 1 i was really really interested in this champ. Once i learned how to build her effectively and how her combo works, well lets just say no one else can compare.

Jumping in and blowing someone up, or chasing some poor ******* down with akali is the best feeling i get in this game. <3

Krassith

07-19-2012

Malzahar.

His abilities look cool
Voildings are cute
He has the coolest dance

Idiotical

07-19-2012

Fiddlestick, play him every time I play LoL, he's just awesome even with his many and many counter champions. :]

Feladorzor

07-19-2012

Anivia <3

Wishop

07-19-2012

Urgot

He is the first champion that I bought ( I saved up 3150 ip when I started out just for this handsome mofo.)
His lock on system absolutely blew my mind, and the fact that he was VERY underused at the time appealed to me.No one really knew how to deal with him, and it was hilarious getting that last Q in on the enemy that's desperately trying to run away.
I love his play style and looks, even if he is just a sack with legs. He's a beautiful sack with legs.

Shizoli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Thank for Rumble riot!

Walkas

07-19-2012

Kennen is my energetic buddy. I love it everytime I get the chance to press R and watch people as they are zapped and stunned. Lvl 100 Pikachu used Thunder!!!

DisposableGod

07-19-2012

Swain... Not many champs make you feel awesome for great game play like Swain does. If I get a kill or carry a team fight, I know I deserved it.