The one champion you truly, TRULY fell in love with.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NVDax

07-18-2012

Twitch before this rework. Now it's probably Veigar,

ShadowKum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

Swain...

Alyran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

Rumble. 100% Rumble.

I've only lost a lane once with Rumble and that was a sad day.

And there's nothing sweeter than baiting a 4v1 into a narrow jungle corridor, sweeping at least 3 of them and walking out with over half health.

And I would be willing to become hetero-life-mates with Rumble.

Althorin

07-18-2012

It's gotta be Riven for me. The sheer amount of mobility and damage she can output just blew me away. I love fighting games and it almost feels like I'm playing one when I play her.

Deathproof77

07-18-2012

Shyvana

UltimaVC

07-18-2012

NOCTURNE, although i probably wouldnt marry him. i'd marry Riven <3

YokoNomi

07-18-2012

Malzahar. More so after the fixes for him in PBE. Just wish they fixed his E times next.

Crunched

07-18-2012

Lee sin, because it is the closest thing to being a complete badass when you are a master at lee sin. I mean come on, he's blind.

Skarner Need Hug

07-18-2012

Skarner, after maining Shyvana for forever, i got Skarner on his last sale

love him to death now

Fizzº

07-18-2012

Fizz Who on earth would of ever thought a fish champion would turn out to be so awesome???? He is without a doubt a classic and i would like to see his design be known as a classic. he is better than the creation of "mickey mouse"

He brings me joy to play and happiness in my heart. I love him and we are inseparable best friends when he laughs I laugh so we laugh together "Cuzz his laugh makes me laugh". When i see him each day, i get tingles in my back as when i first met him. I protect him in game to my best ability. I'm really happy i got the opportunity to see/meet him.