Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The one champion you truly, TRULY fell in love with.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NVDax

07-18-2012

Twitch before this rework. Now it's probably Veigar,

ShadowKum

07-18-2012

Swain...

Alyran

07-18-2012

Rumble. 100% Rumble.

I've only lost a lane once with Rumble and that was a sad day.

And there's nothing sweeter than baiting a 4v1 into a narrow jungle corridor, sweeping at least 3 of them and walking out with over half health.

And I would be willing to become hetero-life-mates with Rumble.

Althorin

07-18-2012

It's gotta be Riven for me. The sheer amount of mobility and damage she can output just blew me away. I love fighting games and it almost feels like I'm playing one when I play her.

Deathproof77

07-19-2012

Shyvana

UltimaVC

07-19-2012

NOCTURNE, although i probably wouldnt marry him. i'd marry Riven <3

YokoNomi

07-19-2012

Malzahar. More so after the fixes for him in PBE. Just wish they fixed his E times next.

Crunched

07-19-2012

Lee sin, because it is the closest thing to being a complete badass when you are a master at lee sin. I mean come on, he's blind.

II DC II

07-19-2012

Skarner, after maining Shyvana for forever, i got Skarner on his last sale

love him to death now

Fizzº

07-19-2012

Fizz Who on earth would of ever thought a fish champion would turn out to be so awesome???? He is without a doubt a classic and i would like to see his design be known as a classic. he is better than the creation of "mickey mouse"

He brings me joy to play and happiness in my heart. I love him and we are inseparable best friends when he laughs I laugh so we laugh together "Cuzz his laugh makes me laugh". When i see him each day, i get tingles in my back as when i first met him. I protect him in game to my best ability. I'm really happy i got the opportunity to see/meet him.