The one champion you truly, TRULY fell in love with.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProfessorZeek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

Heimerdinger. I love him, I love his turrets, I love his rockets, I just love playing as him. Too bad he's never played anymore due to the current meta, understandably so.

Annalisa

07-18-2012

Lux. She just never gets old.

(Except for all her bugs/glitches)

Richthofen187

07-18-2012

The one champion that I absolutely love Katarina... yes, I would marry Katarina too

LostRaider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

Karma. I went though a phase of meh for league for a time, and I started playing Karma out of curiosity. Instantly fell in love with the champ forever.

Can dominate with her, always a blast to play, cool play style, and I'm proud to say she's my main.

KamiKhaZix

07-18-2012

Not sure... There's a couple champs I'm just really happy to play with...

Hecarim. His whole kit, his looks, everything. His reaper skin was the first I bought.

Varus, his kit is awesome, his quotes are great. I find myself saying his and Hec's quotes everytime I play as them. I use "My work is not done" when my gf asks if I'm busy on the pc...

Riven, same as above.

Darius is another I'm liking a lot too...

Hecarim or Varus for favorite though.

fiendlord

07-18-2012

Veigar. His free week means I get to win that many more times.

ZerglingOne

07-18-2012

I've had many loves. Tryndamere was my first love of a champion. He was my path to level 30, I tried to stick by him after his nerfs, but alas I could not.

I've had many little flings since then, but I met my perfect champion match about 30 games ago, and have only lost 4 times since we found one another. Everything about her is just great. I could never give up my cute little Tristana.

I feel like she's the most underestimated carry in the game. This is a mistake. There is no point in the game she's particularly weak.

WushiFinger

07-18-2012

Vayne, i love this woman all the way. She has it all for me, (minus the nonexistent passive)

Biggus Fishus

07-18-2012

My main man is Nasus, and I still consider him to be my "I want to win my next game no matter what" pick. Still works for me most of the time to, primarily because I just know the champion inside and out.

Very close secondaries however are Cho and Malphite. Cho is my absolute favorite complete kit, since it just feels like it all works together so perfectly with all of his many versatile build paths, and he's a go-to "safe" jungler or top laner for me. Malph was the first champ I ever played, I played him before he was fotm the first time, I still loved him through that and the following nerfs, and continued to play him up to and through his current fotm phase. I don't really even dread the coming nerf anymore. I'll still be a fan.

Jaghatai

07-18-2012

Mordekaiser es numero uno!

Nautilus is my 2nd love