The one champion you truly, TRULY fell in love with.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaedricChampion

07-18-2012

Zyra is beginning to grow on me.
planned to instabuy her and master her (or at least be well with her) when I saw she wasnt another male ad champion that.
love how her plants can do a decent amount of damage if the enemy is oblivious to them

Runeword

07-18-2012

Akali

The Blue Jelly

07-18-2012

Ahri. From her preview two months out (and a LONG two months those were ) to her release, to all of those nerfs.... She's just my favorite. She's perfectly crafted to do exactly as well as she's played (comparatively). She has no overly bad matchups, she has no overly good matchups. She flows insanely well. And she's a fox, as well as being one of my favorite fantasy races. Could you have made me any happier? About the only thing you didn't do was give me her for free. But that's OK. You deserve the RP I spent to get her.

hi im sunny

07-18-2012

Riven.Always. ♥

VeRisiMiLaR

07-18-2012

lux

msgerbs

07-18-2012

For me I think it's Akali. The satisfaction I feel after carefully-applied aggression gets me a kill while I sneak out from the entire team is simply unmatched by any other champion.

Alternatively, Veigar, Leblanc, or Shaco.

ScorchXBanister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

If I could give Shyvana a big hug I would.

Strident

07-18-2012

Ahri.

Bend Over Bro

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaedricChampion View Post
Zyra is beginning to grow on me.
i c what u did thar

Zoura

07-18-2012

Orianna
I started playing in October 2009 and stopped for a while, came back and there was this new champion Orianna among others. I was hesitant to try her because all my friends said she was terrible and insanely hard to play. I tried her anyway, did terrible with her my first few games but I just loved her mechanics and gameplay, it made me want to get good with her. So now she is my most played champion and favourite and when i play her i usually get people saying things like "wow i haven't seen an orianna like that ever" or "you play an amazing orianna she's really hard good job" and it just makes me feel amazing.