The one champion you truly, TRULY fell in love with.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coup de Jarnac

12-30-2012

Mine is Janna. . The ability to hold her own mid or support, with a good damage output if you manage to outplay your opponent is wonderful. The number of saves she has is wonderful, and her kit can go from being aggressive to completely defensive so quickly. Its really awesome to be the ap mid one second, and turn around and save your teammates the next. Shes been with me since the very beginning!

Rico549

12-30-2012

Tryndamere. I bought him at a low level and just magically started winning 90% of my matches until I hit level 30 haha

WarbossVanZwam

12-30-2012

I'd have to say Jarvan, at first I wasn't sure about him, I bought Panth over Jarv, but when I did get him, I really enjoyed him and he's just so badass

capitantrollface

12-31-2012

So many champions now, but, when I started to play this game I was like...what champion looks nice?

Then I saw Sona, I INSTANTLLY FELL IN LOVE WITH HER (not only because of her boobs btw).
I saw her face, her beautiful face, and her voice, when I heard it, I was like OMG SO PRETTY.

I will always preffer Sona above all champions, because she is easy to play, I love her kit and I really love to poke enemies with her passive...and...EVERYTHIG.

If I had to marry a champ, my 1st option will ALWAYS be Sona. I love her so much.

Masquerade4927

12-31-2012

I would have to say that I loved Draven, His crazy damage output and his ultimate just makes you laugh as you get an across the map kill, he was the first champion I ever got a skin for. I would say the same with Jayce, I love doing the transition from long ranged to melee and dealing "tons of damage"- Phreak, Thank you whoever created the player concept for them, also love the player concept for Vi :3

Jimpadelic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Kassadin. Being able to maneuver past popular ward points is strong, and he's a viable counter mid in higher rated games. He's fast, bursty, and lets you pull mad hobbit tricks with people who lack vision.

SCREW U TRIBUNAL

12-31-2012

Cassiopeia, her poisons and her no cooldown twin fang are amazing. To top that off if 3 people are chasing her at low hp she can just turn around, petrify them and your teammates just wipe them out.

Master Lyon

12-31-2012

Omg this thread has me torn between Nidalee and Mordekaiser. If I wanted to win a game, I'd pick Mordekaiser. If I wanted to kill squishies while in FoW, I'd go with Nidalee. If I wanted to marry a champ, it'd be Nidalee <3 (ESPECIALLY AFTER HER REMAKE OMG SHE'S HAWT ^O^). At first, when I played mordekaiser, I think I fed 2-15 o.o I was horrible with Mordekaiser. Then I played the next game and went 14-0, not even joking. Mordekaiser is my favorite tryhard champion, while I'll marry Nidalee <3

Canopenerdude

01-01-2013

Well this is difficult. My first infatuation was Ashe, and while she's still fun I've got to say I don't like her as much anymore. But still there's a problem. Nunu and I have played every role, and I mean EVERY ROLE (Top, Mid, Support, ADC, Jungle...), and I never get tired of hear that ice blast hit. But while gameplay-wise I love Nunu, my heart truly belongs to the Starchild. She is just so gorgeous in a way I can't possibly describe.

DeathInvoker

01-02-2013

With four champs as my current favorites, it's hard to take a decision. As my first champ, Kog'Maw has some advantage, can be both AD Carry or AP Mid (or even hybrid!) and also he's fearsome yet adorable at the same time. Sona is simply great at all sides (design, voice, skills and versatility) and the first champ I got a skin for (Arcade Sona). Cho'Gath is a giant, alien-like insect from another dimension that eats people, impossible to not like. And last but not least, since her sneak peek, I fell in love for Nami. Wait... "fell in love"... Found the answer.

No matter how new she can be, the Tidecaller already has a space in my summoner's heart. Impatiently waited her and grinding IP to buy her at her release, and I regret nothing. Reasons? Tons of them: she's a mermaid, and I like mythological creatures (and mermaids); uses water attacks, and water is awesome; is a support, and although I play everything, I main ADC and support; her skills are great (what's better than summoning a Tidal Wave against your foes?), and... did I say she's a mermaid?

Was a hard question... but Nami is just too awesome to be ignored. But anyway, thanks to Phreak, Guinsoo and Classick for creating those awesome guys. And I like you too, Koggy, Sona and Cho.