The one champion you truly, TRULY fell in love with.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Penguin114

07-23-2012

Miss fortune..shes just too fun to play

Beanst

07-23-2012

When i first started this game it was galio for a good month, then I discovered the yordle that spanks face, kennen. Everything about him appeals to me. His kit, his lore, EVERYTHING. litterly the only way to make him even better is if there was a DJ ken skin... if he had that, i doubt i would ever play another champ again.

Other than that when jayce was released I felt I picked him up quicker than most. I play Magic the Gathering, and in the card game there is this "Planeswalker" named jace, and no mater what set he comes out in i have seem to ALWAYS get him. So when Jayce came out i figured i would feel him out, and I realized his kit synergizes well with my play style.

KarnoffeL

07-23-2012

Hecarim. I jungle him every game now.

ledikari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

kassadin.

but i love orriana too.

Jetstream417

07-23-2012

Master Yi.

Just. Yes. Dunking. Winning.

Mirage Night

07-23-2012

It has to be Riven. Truely amazing concept , from story line to kit. Its just fits with what I love to do. You have a strong personable person who effectively lost what she held dear, but rather to give up on it completely, she is willing to find and redeem the meaning of it. Her kit is so fun. Combo style characters are so much fun. I know when I lock her in Ill have a good time no matter the outcome.

Super Ali Baba

07-23-2012

Fizz
Oh how i love him

Ziasaur

07-23-2012

Leblanc

back when i never really played mid, i discovered her. I've played against a lot of leblancs, and my friends always loved watching my playstyle with her. It really became fun juking and playing mindgames.

It's the most shaming thing when i start getting shut down via a passivvveeee lane or active jungler

Mehfisto

07-23-2012

Jax

Ever since the first time I played him...he just fits my play style and is so fun to play.

I even bought the Pax Jax skin on ebay for more than pulsefire ez

Asylum Lux

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNinjaTabby View Post
For me, it's a split between Lux and Orianna. Both of them have personalities, character designs, and gameplay kits that I really enjoy.
Those are my two also.