The one champion you truly, TRULY fell in love with.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noblepeasant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

Singed.

Seriously, so much fun. You can have a bad lane phase, but it's so **** easy (and fast) to farm with him, that by late game you are tanky as hell regardless.

Who doesn't love going 1v5, right into the teeth of the enemy... and then fling their ADC into your waiting teammates.... and walk out with 1/3 of your health still remaining?

Somehow every game you look at the stats and find yourself to be the top damage dealer. Without building damage items.

Chaoticon

07-23-2012

Taric for 95percent of my first 400games. Then they trashed his sustain and kit and I no longer can stand playing him.

Axelios

07-23-2012

Oh Orianna...my dear why can't we go back to how you used to be? I hate this noob friendly targeting system and your ball range nerf.

Baby pls, I miss us running round leaving scars, collecting our jars of heart, tearing love apart.~

muggy8

07-23-2012

For me Sona would be the one. When I first started the game I didn't know anything about the game but I read the lore of all the champions and Sona's lore instantly grabbed my attention. It was with her and innervating locket that I reached 30 and for the longest time after I reached 30 I never played anyone other than her even through all the tough nurfs that hit her shortly after locket's removal dropping her down to basically trash tier. Even to this day I main her and play her as an AD offtank most of the time.

DageRage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

Hecarimmmm be stomping stomping stomping!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Feralpony for making such great champ.

Kinzo Ushiromiya

07-23-2012

Dr. Mundo from the very start. Sion too I suppose. I think I played a good 400 games as Morde when he first came out too. I was just amazed at how BADASS he was.

EviIGreenRanger

07-23-2012

Ahri.... her skills, story, apperance always reminds me of the japanese anime shows i loved to watch back then.

Murdus

07-23-2012

... Warwick. The first champion I ever played with, the first champion I succeeded with - consistently!

I was forced into the jungle on my first game. No runes, no masteries. Just.. "ww is supposed to jungle, go jungle". So I lock in, take Smite and Ghost, alt-tab, and -really- quickly google what the jungle IS. Now, armed with minimal knowledge of the game, and -very- minimal knowledge of the jungle... I begin. (Mind you, this is in the old jungle. In the -ooold- days. Nidalee just came out. THAT old.)

Level 3, with decent HP! Yay! ... Whats that? Bot is pinging like crazy? Probably should go help!

You have slain an enemy!
Double kill!

-This- was my first game of League of Legends. I ended up snowballing like crazy! Sure, I died a few times, but no one was raging over it, as I was basically carrying the game. ... As a complete newbie, who just played for the first time. Post game chat was hilarious.. Especially when my team, and the other team realised that this was my first win. They were -humiliated-.

I immediately fell in love with Warwick, and the jungle. To this day, I love jungling, and I love playing Warwick, even if his ganks are.. well.. Yeah... ... ...

Now give him a skin that fits with his theme, -and- it's cool!

L Waterhouse

07-23-2012

Definitely Skarner, he really stuck out as new and different when he first came out, and somehow he hasn't lost that feeling. Plus, his ultimate is hilarious

I'd have to say Amumu's a close second. I just want to hug the little guy for being so effective.

Alkane431

07-23-2012

malphite, i truly loved dominating lane in the old days, especially when ppl underestimated his ulti.