I'm out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskLeeSinga

10-01-2012

Yeah, I'm gone for good this time, life is devouring my time, I also found out it wasn't just the fact Mundo was boring, in general roleplaying just kinda lost it's magic. Whenever I do pop in everyone kinda seems grumpy and there is usually a big debate going on, and no one is happy. It was great while it lasted guys, but I'm just gonna move on, you can still talk to me on the client but I won't be on the RP forums. I've been kinda on the fence about this for a very long time, and I got tired of the spikes digging into my ass so I jumped off.

Farewell my friends.

Paltala

10-01-2012

NNNNOOOO!!!!! Please don't leave! Think of the kittens and puppies that are about to be punted into the sun!

Ask Grªves

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
NNNNOOOO!!!!! Please don't leave! Think of the kittens and puppies that are about to be punted into the sun!
Former Mundo goes where he pleases. GL man

Iron Ambssador

10-01-2012

Well, good luck in the future. As annoying as you were at times on Mundo... it was nice having you around. I would like to note that not everyone of us gets involved in the arguments, I for one do whatever I can to stay away from them and keep acting as nice as possible. :3

NullAurelian

10-01-2012

If you ever get bored with life, do remember to come back. We all need a hiatus every now and again.
That said, if you don't come back, hope life treats you well in the future.

ColossusCrusher

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambssador View Post
Well, good luck in the future. As annoying as you were at times on Mundo... it was nice having you around. I would like to note that not everyone of us gets involved in the arguments, I for one do whatever I can to stay away from them and keep acting as nice as possible. :3
^This.

Stormer1337

10-01-2012

bye...

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

I hope you change your mind.

We never finished that fight........

Its all good. Do what you need to.

May the gaming gods bless your fingers.

Ask the Monkey

10-01-2012

I find it kinda interesting that this isn't my fault.....oh, and it saddens me to see you leave. Really, it does.
Hope you and former Kassadin have a great life together.
Good bye, MUNDO!

Ask Shyvana

10-01-2012

Aw. Sorry to see you go.