Counterpicks for Singed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaeun Lee

07-18-2012

I've been playing Singed for most of my games, and I just need to know which champions can hard-counter him.I already know Teemo can, but I'm sure theres more.

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

any ranged toplane - ie, someone who isn't forced to stand in range of his fart trail to last hit - should fare pretty well against him

Cappysam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-19-2012

Garen and Darius both shut him down hard with their ults. Going against Volibear is a toss fest.

Powerstoned

07-19-2012

A barely decent yorick can give me real problems up top, and swain & rumble too. I've got a good 1,000 matches as singed, and know how to play these other champs pretty well, and I find myself able to counter other singed's well with these easily. A great teemo can counter my singed sure, but I have less issues with teemo than these, because since he's so squishy, I only have to shoot out a lvl 1 adhesive behind him and run over to teemo with my poison on & beat him to death. I'm not in agreement on darius or garen, or most any other melee beating singed top, his poison is too potent.

XCodes

07-19-2012

A melee with natural sustain and decent MR wouldn't care about the poison, and while you have to worry about being caught by fling/adhesive as a ranged, you really don't care so much when you're a melee unless you're low (hence why the natural sustain is important).

I'd say that Nasus is probably a pretty good counter to Singed, in that I don't see how Singed kills/dislodges a decent Nasus. As such, Nasus freezes the lane in front of his tower and free-farms until late-game.