Rise of the Thorns: Inside the Art of Zyra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dragonking97

07-18-2012

im so siked for zyra to come out i feel like shes gonna be the champion ive been looking for and ill love plants so i feel like i will have more than gaming connection to her i will also have a real world link with her. just ready for her to come out really sad it wont be this patch. thanks for making her tho the art looks amazing and the ult picture you all posted looks so natural and beautiful. it looks like to me yall accomplished exactly what yall were aiming for.

Hoi Dog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

i'm definitely going to purchase zyra

geylon

07-18-2012

the final concept that just kicked ass

You guys say "ass" now?

AzaleanMonsoon

07-18-2012

I have just enough for the bundle. Steady waiting and still trying to be as patient as the rest... I think that Zyra is the champ I have been waiting for I love nature especially Flora

Phourc

07-18-2012

I really like this feature, but I still hate her antigravity-ass pose in the splash.

Please Riot, you're not Marvel...

noodles201

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
I really like this feature, but I still hate her antigravity-ass pose in the splash.

Please Riot, you're not Marvel...
yeah i was looking at that to.. it sorta makes me feel weird... like thats not the rite pose for her. meh but anyways good job on this character. im looking forward it it.

YGY818

07-19-2012

I have a suggestion for her passive skill, or any skill.. It would make her work with the environment more.

Every 5 seconds she automatically drops a seed or small plant. If an enemy champion steps on it, the enemy is revealed for a short duration. There is no damage taken, just location spotted.

Also, this would be a cool skill. How about if an enemy is near the wall, vines can grab the enemy to it. This should allow people like Poppy or Vayne? to easily get the stun wall damage bonus.

I wonder what her regular spells will be.. maybe she can grow "turret plants" or venus traps idk. Can't wait.

PlaysFerDays

07-19-2012

Amazing job as always Riot. I really love the designs of some of your characters and your splash arts are always spectacular in fact I cant wait to see the upgraded one for nasus my all time favorite champion. Its a shame people dont really respect the art and sound and time you guys all put into these champions. Good Job Riot keep it up.

Surgo

07-19-2012

So...why does a plant have heels? o_O

Lue

07-19-2012

zyra's voice can be Like cassiopeia but with half girly and half witch in it. Yes or No?