Common problems and probable solutions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BossRuckley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

Any explaination as to why my game wont even open? I click the icon, name pops up then nothing. My computer just decides "nah"

Looga slight

01-08-2012

Graves AD plus modifier not just a text problem the effects are not being applied.

Many threads are out about this these threads need to be consolidated to show the importance of it.

Looga slight

01-08-2012

Graves AD modifier not just a text issue it is not being applied.

There are many threads about this and they should be consolidated to show just how many people are having this issue.

The RIOT response is that its just text which it is NOT it is a real issue.

TisTheWay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

I'm not sure if i'm in the right forum but the bottom scroll bar in the store is broken, yo can only click on the top pixel in it. this has been bugging me for quite some time and i hope it gets fixed soon.

Ivan Stoev

01-12-2012

I have got 10 accounts 5 level and when i clicked to earn 975 Rp it wrote me that i have recieved these 975 RP but the points were not in my acc.. It was 2-3 mounths ago .. I am still waiting for my points..

JerLancer

01-16-2012

Everytime I click on the LoL icon it brings up the patcher. It loads then it says the server is unavailable and I cannot click play. BUT it says the patcher is updated, And does not load any of the news. This has been happening for 2 days now and i've sent in a report and NOTHING OR NOONE has responded.... I would really like to have this fixed.... I just bought 25$ RP card and i'm just about to take it back to gamestop.

shaloohoo

01-17-2012

Okay, I have gone to many friends who play this game like a new religion and puzzled them. I have tried so many suggestions and still nothing.
PVP.net patcher comes up and i click play. nothing, no black screen, nothing on the task bar and worse LoLLauncher is only running in processes. I've tried repairing and re-downloading this game. Nothing i seem to do brings me any closer to playing. When it fails the first time, i try again and am basically told its already running. What do i do from here =(.. + when i look at some of the files i see errors like ERROR: Looking for air at LOLCLient.exe to fill in new proc info, but did not find it.
Would also like to add that i can only run launcher in admin or else i get a game error from the start. don't think thats an actual issue, just putting out any info that might help me. please send me some good news and hope to see you all online.

Offjack

01-20-2012

LoL disconnected on me when I was in the lobby before game, I reopened LoL to find out that I have to reconnect to the "previous" game which I "abandoned." The game is non-existant and I've been having troubles with this for the past 2 hours.

SaintVang

01-21-2012

i been trying to log in ever since 11:30 a.m. but when i log in it says im already in a game but i haven't even played yet and it doesn't go to lobby or anything. if anyone has had this problem please tell me help me asap i'm bored lol

SaintVang

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offjack View Post
LoL disconnected on me when I was in the lobby before game, I reopened LoL to find out that I have to reconnect to the "previous" game which I "abandoned." The game is non-existant and I've been having troubles with this for the past 2 hours.
im having somewhat the same problem