Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Common problems and probable solutions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WalkerBlood

12-08-2011

lol I'm in trouble when I get in a game of Dominion, I choose ta hero and I hope that over time and when chela goes to standby screen to throw it open that part is not a black thing does not open all the tent, format take expert bought new pieces of not more than my money to afford it would buy points riot had to spend to fix it please I can clean up with 3 leavers because of this, do not want to stop playing most if not stay the way, running out to money! = (

WalkerBlood

12-08-2011

lol I'm in trouble when I get in a game of Dominion, I choose ta hero and I hope that over time and when chela goes to standby screen to throw it open that part is not a black thing does not open all the tent, format take expert bought new pieces of not more than my money to afford it would buy points riot had to spend to fix it please I can clean up with 3 leavers because of this, do not want to stop playing most if not stay the way, running out to money! = (

icreampie

12-11-2011

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\lol.launcher.exe

this application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect.

idk what to do

ShortFat

12-11-2011

ive been having problems with Dominion, Characters load up fine and I can see the towers and minions but everything else is black, Ive been playing for 3 weeks with no problems till now. Is there a known issue going on or has something tweaked my game? I can still move around just fine on the map I just cant see the environment anymore.

Akitu

12-14-2011

Framerate dropping issues in SR, both normal and winter maps. I have an overclocked GeForce GTX 570 and when running benchmark with vsync off my fps caps out at around 248, +- 15 or so. However there are points on the map (typically around towers) that my fps will drop to 20, for absolutely no reason at all... Checked the troubleshooting page on wikia and it didn't mention this. Enabling vsync and forcing it to cap out at 60 doesn't fix it either.

demeto umbra

12-22-2011

Quote:
NasGhost:
This actually worked for me. Thank you

how long did it take?

-- To repair the install

Eclipzer

12-25-2011

I LOG in an i start a game and when it goes to loading screen it sends me to bug report please help.

Mirmil

01-02-2012

Recently I've started having problems on one of my machines: when there is lots of complicated action (effects, lots of minions) game starts to "glide" (champion won't react to movement commands for few seconds then it will slide to place when it supposed to be).
Its not connection - other computers work fine, and the ping is ""normal"; Its not cpu problem - even in the bugged moments I still have high fps (50+).
Any ideas?

Edit: My network switch (olr connection cable) was damaged, bypassing it seems to solve the problem

obershadow

01-04-2012

I installed LoL on my laptop and played for a week, then decided to install in on my home desktop, and every time i did I was getting a "Pando Media Booster" error saying it failed to connect to the servers. I did a few google searches and found some others having this problem, but no solutions.. I disabled my firewall, uninstalled Pando, rebooted, msconfig, re-installed...tried a new download (several times from various places... all to no avail...

So, I checked the laptop Pando configuration, and the Pando installer set it to a different port... To fix the problem, I went to Start -> control panel -> Pando Media Booster, clicked "advanced connection settings" then on the top line for " For incoming connection us port:" and entered 58550. Clicked ok, then shut down. Browsed to the LoL installer, and it worked.

Hope this helps someone in the future,
-obershadow

ZealotWarrior

01-06-2012

So as of last patch I get disconnected from PVP.net, adobe air has stoped functioning, occasionally left behind in the party screen when with friends, and the game crashes occasionally before the champion select screen. To add insult to injury when it crashes before champion select it counts as a queue dodge =/. Nothing on my computer changed and it was working fine before until another one of your brilliant patches showed up on my launcher. Ironically the only problem I haven't had of the problems i can possibly have, is a problem with the patcher.