Common problems and probable solutions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yiiman11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dohskeez View Post
I was in champ select, then my LOL crashed. Error said it was due to Adobe Air, loss elo.
I'm having the same issue

Melepathy

11-30-2011

i been having horriable problems loading the game.
i would get to 50% or 96% and game would shut down.
also a bug report error shows up. Then game is closed for good. Tried on other acc same thing. New patch is the problem. Someone send a solution,

nickzombie

11-30-2011

**null
me sale en la invitacion del juego un erros no me deja entrar a jugar para crearuna partida ?? nose que hacer ayuda porfavor

Guto on Fire

12-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
And i would bet my bottom dollar that this is the reason i would crash in load screen every single time. Thanks Hohums for working so hard. Finally knowing what the requirements are means that once i get back home i should be able to have a bunch of LoL playing time ahead of me =D
We all appreciate the work that you do Hohums :]

Its the same bug for me ...but sometimes i can play ... and someothers i can't.... its driving me crazy.

N64Fan

12-02-2011

So I think i have some information for those who are experiencing the crash at summoning page bug, It seems to be tied to the autumn version of the Summoner's Rift. Not sure if this helps, but if it does then I'm glad i could help.

GreenSpit

12-02-2011

ok so here is my issue, i run a vid card that does not support the 2.0 shader, but i have managed to work around that problem and have only minor issues like no text or chat i can deal with that since i know what to buy on my kogmaw and the only reason i would use the chat is to talk ****. but i have extreme lag that i cant work around any tips?

TheFrozenKatana

Recruiter

12-03-2011

hohums im getting some bug splat errors and i dont know why!
i re-install almost everything and i update everything needed to be updated but still doesnt work!
help me!
message me here or in my yahoo: mabitadj@yahoo.com
Thnx

AquaFung

12-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skibblezz View Post
i been having horriable problems loading the game.
i would get to 50% or 96% and game would shut down.
also a bug report error shows up. Then game is closed for good. Tried on other acc same thing. New patch is the problem. Someone send a solution,
I'm having the same problem, which I never did before. Please send solution ><

Piresxd

12-04-2011

since from yesterday i couldnt buy anything fro the store, i cant click on the button to purchase champion / runes / etc ... I dont know what happened, i have IP enught to buy, but I cant... what I have to do

vashvin3106

12-07-2011

I've been having this problem. Whenever I click play, the login screen never pops up. I have tried re-downloading the game but the same problem still occurs. I also tried loading it a few times and still it doesn't pop up. I've even waited more than 3 hours for the login screen to pop up and it still doesn't pop up. I haven't been playing for 5 days and I would really like some help.