Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Common problems and probable solutions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asa Akirraa

09-08-2011

hohums,

I keep disconnecting and every time i load back in it just stay in the loading page with 100% and summoning. This has happen to me multiple of times and I'm really starting to get irritated. I got suspended and i have been mark down for losses. I'm seriously about to give up on this game and i wasted so much money on this game.

DmoneyFresh

09-09-2011

For about 3 weeks now I have not been able to log into a game. Everytime I get to the loading screen i get bug splatted. Ive never had this problem until the talon patch. im so sick of this **** you have no idea, all i want to do is play LOL. There is a rare time that ill actually get into the game but i cant see chat, cant buy certain items such as deathcap and i keep getting leaves on my account. please do something for the love of god to fix this ive put 60$ into this game and this should not be happening. If i get to play the game i get bug splatted at the end.

DmoneyFresh

09-09-2011

Quote:
Asa Akirraa:
hohums,

I keep disconnecting and every time i load back in it just stay in the loading page with 100% and summoning. This has happen to me multiple of times and I'm really starting to get irritated. I got suspended and i have been mark down for losses. I'm seriously about to give up on this game and i wasted so much money on this game.

Same thing is happening to me man, ****in bull**** ive put so much ****in money into the riot company and honestly they are ****. customer service is the worst ive ever seen in any game. Im at the point where I am going to quit and advise my 13rl buddies that play and feed money into to do the same and play DOTA2 when it comes out and boy caught the **** out of riot. Why this is happening is ******ed but if it isnt fixed in the next few days im definately done with this game and will advise any1 i meet not to play it

DmoneyFresh

09-09-2011

Quote:
gruof01:
The best thing you can do to help us solve problems with the game behaving poorly is to send us your logs using the LogMailer tool along with a description of the problem or a link to a post about the specific problem you are having.

Lol submit the problem this guy says, ive sent my problem for 3 weeks now, everyday mulitple times a day with full description on whats wrong. This customer service is the worst ive ever seen in any game ive played

DmoneyFresh

09-10-2011

Quote:
hohums:
I've now moved this stuff here: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Troubleshooting

When you solve a problem please add it to the wiki page so that others don't have to go through the trouble you went through. Its very easy to do.

Like i dont understand y nobody has replied to me or have done anything to contact me about the issue i am having i dont get it. when someone puts 60$ into a game htey expect it to work and when there is a problem i expect someone to let me know wuts up. I just want to play LOL again this is ******ed. I better recieve some sort of compensation (free rp, heroes, something) cause i play this game hard and have missed out on a lot of IP grind. Thats if you guys even fix the problem and at this point i dont even think that is going to happen. An email would be nice maybe? or some sort of contact rather than forums being posted. like such horrioble customer service i cant get over it lol just the worst ive seen in any game ive played and ive been gaming since i was 5 lol. horrible step your **** up riot

Spirit Bomb

09-13-2011

Hey riot I was stupid and Accidently bought the same runes that i already owned, used 1600 IP the rune i bought was Greater glyph of strength, i bought 8 of them, can i please have my 1600 IP back?

Thanks!

hales05

09-14-2011

the problem i have with kennen in 3vs3 is that everytime i use Q( shuriken ) the arrow appear beside me not infront of me , i cant aim to throw the shuriken and that has cost my many wins in 3vs3 if there is anything that be done to solve that problem ill be gratefull.
thanks

Bunny Resistance

09-17-2011

is there anything wrong with the recruit system??
because i have recruited a friend and i do confirm that he is above level 5 but i don't have the rewards at all
pls reply ty!!

Xiles

09-18-2011

Wherewould we post for somthing like this
ingame it is being advertised that garren and tristina are on IP sale, and when i go to buy them they are not. sorry if i posted in wrong section.

Lupo Animas

09-23-2011

when i play my character will freeze up randomly for 10-20 seconds about a dozen times a game. its not lag cuz every thing els happens just my characer doesnt move or except command. he'll either just stay put or chase what ever i was trying to attack until a turrent kills him.