Common problems and probable solutions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodlust941

03-14-2011

I am having a problem where my client fails to connect to Pvp.Net. As soon as i log in i isntantly get a popup saying i have timed out while trying to connect to pvp.net, does anyone know what might cause this?

If i close the error and try to join a game i get stuck at the champoin select screen but everything is blank (missing player and champion information), and get an error log saying error #1009. I have redownloaded the client and i still get the same results.
Oddly enough though i can still get into the tutorial (not custom games or normal games though)

EdoSk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2011

after install the new patch m,y game is crashing all the time i cant play D: helpme pls

EdoSk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2011

my problem is worst then ur my game crash when this start and every 5 minutes go down again and after 10 minutes go crashed every time then i try to reconect

Krusnick235

03-15-2011

Ive been haveing the crash on load problem i cant get league to start it gets to copying 14% and the says this application has experienced an error please restart
Please help

Lord Ma Chao

Recruiter

03-15-2011

What is Crash Report #543955?
I keep getting a bug splat about it after I updated my graphic card

BattleVirgin

03-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdoSk View Post
after install the new patch m,y game is crashing all the time i cant play D: helpme pls
so do I . Can Riot solve this critical bug ASAP? It annoys me really much.

furi0us angel

03-16-2011

After updating League of Legend latest Patch 1.31.27 i have been experiencing game lag.It lags so much that is unplayable.Screen freezes,not able to move.

I thought all i need is to restart the League Of Legend but when i restarted LOL and reconnected the game. "Emblem of Valour" in my inventory is showing "Elixir of Fortitude",which i cannot cosume and lag remain the same.

I played three ranked games and the lag is still there.I turn off my antivirus and firewall ,but no help.Before this patch everything was fine.

Please do something

Calcapone

03-16-2011

When ever i play my screen doesn't go in full resolution and I really need to know how to fix it.

Estshyu

03-16-2011

I keep crashing even before I load the game, or if I even make it into the game I crash every 1-5 minutes .

Warlord Lu Bu

03-16-2011

i load in fine but some point in the game i get lag spikes start to freeze and then it brings me to bugsplat -crashed-