Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Common problems and probable solutions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gorenzel

01-01-2010

When i first started playing the game i had an error upon loading a game that would make my screen go black. I was able to fix this issue by editing the resolution settings manually. When a recent patch came out my game kept crashing during download, so i had to reinstall. Now I have the same problem I originally had, but the previous solution did not fix it.

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

01-02-2010

Does anyone else have the bug when in the hero select someone leaves, and then the screen is blurred out and nothing is able to be clicked?

Devil Heart

01-02-2010

Ya i got a wierd problem. my game freezes as soon as it starts and has a +475 gold over the hero spawn point. Idk what this is, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, then i tried uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe air and that didn't work, and the graphics settings are as low as they can go. Whats even wierder is that when I alt tab and click the game window and go back into the game it shows the progress of the game at that moment every time i do this (i know this by looking at the radar), but its still frozen. Then sometimes when I alt tab and return to game it will actually work, but then if I move the camera at all it freezes. So i tried to play the game based off of the radar...lets just say it didnt go too well. So ya, if anybody has any solutions, please send a reply, and help me get the game working, so that way i dont have to go to a game cafe to get to play this, QQ. my email btw for the software guys if they see this is: [EMAIL="the_area_fifty_one_@hotmail.com"]the_area_fifty_one_@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]

Shixy

01-03-2010

Why show me this ? I can not CLICK on play... I can not play the game http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/untitled.jpg

He say in LOGS : Unable to find package ??
Plz anyone can help me ... plz

Hidoshi

01-08-2010

Don't know if someone has already said this but for the problem
4) When I enter a game, everything is black except for my hud and healthbars

I had that and when I updated the drivers of my graphics card the problem was fixed (I use an ATI Radeon X1200 that as far as I know doesn't support pixel shader 2.0).

aýo

Recruiter

01-12-2010

hi i'm new and i been playing fine but then out of no where when i logged on the spin wheel thing stopped and it poped up 3 unknown errors and idk what to do and i really want to start playing lol on this computer again, funny thing is that lol works fine on my laptop. plz help

peeweeboi

01-13-2010

so i cant load the new patch for some reason. the game just automatically closes within 7 seconds of opening the game

Cajun2410

01-13-2010

Yea im having the same problem. As soon as i click on the launcher about 5 sec later it exits out. Any ideas????

TeddyHeartsBunny

Recruiter

01-14-2010

Quote:
HardSHlT:
I have been playing this game with no problems for a while now. But I noticed today that after I joined a game and completed the character selections, instead of going to the loading screen it brings up - Skip waiting for stats and play again or wait for stats. Then it kicks me into the lobby but I can't join another game because my current game just started. When i restart the program it gives me the option to reconnect to my current game but it doesnt load , just a black screen. Any ideas?

I need help too! I tried installing the new files, but it still doesn't work.

dashwinner

01-14-2010

seem to be having the same problem. before the patch, everything seemed fine, it would sometimes crash after the game was over but it wasnt too much of a big deal for me. but ive been trying to play after the latest patch, and my heroes dont seem to come up, it doesnt show anyone in chat, and every minute a message pops up saying random error. when i click on details, it says this:
(mx.messaging.messages::ErrorMessage)#0
body = (Object)#1
clientId = (null)
correlationId = "48FAA118-3870-D76B-DC5A-30B98B81B058"
destination = ""
extendedData = (null)
faultCode = "Client.Error.RequestTimeout"
faultDetail = "The request timeout for the sent message was reached without receiving a response from the server."
faultString = "Request timed out"
headers = (Object)#2
messageId = "5A5CC08C-A56A-3D7D-6814-30BA00D03296"
rootCause = (null)
timestamp = 0
timeToLive = 0

seems other ppl have been having the same problem. its unfortunate, ive been loving this game and was looking forward to a couple of matches before friday night!

edit: also, on the log-in screen, it freezes for about 30 seconds.