lf ad for ranked duo queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NEET Senpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

i main support looking at my ranked stats i play it a lot. seeing how i rose to the 1500s as support i'm either the luckiest man in the world or i might actually be a good support. i'm looking for an ad who has a higher elo than mine. i don't care what elo it is as long as you're current elo is higher than mine, i have this issue because i don't want to support someone who is a worse ad than me. i use skype. i'm on the majority of the day. add me ingame if ur interested

NEET Senpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

bump

NEET Senpai

07-18-2012

bump

NEET Senpai

07-18-2012

bump

NEET Senpai

07-19-2012

bump

NEET Senpai

07-19-2012

bump

NEET Senpai

07-19-2012

bump