NBL Gaming *Community Recruiting*

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DDG Miskwaa

07-18-2012

Hello Fellow Summoners!

The name is Soajaisou, and I am back with something I been working to get done for about a few weeks now. I know there is quite a lot of clans and communities out there and I guess we can catch a few old's and news to join ours. Yet I am going to say that I used to run Average Joes Gaming a year ago which ran for 2 years and had over 300 community members before things got kinda heptic in which we decided to all go our own way. I am BACK and ready to start something new and fresh for upcoming SEASON 3!

Register at our website! And just start posting being active posting images in our gallery post your replays discuss! I am have decided if we reach over 50 active members we will aim to getting our first LoL team started which will be our secondary team. Yet all the information will be inside the website so if you want to know some details you will have to come sign up and be active.

What we offer:
  • Downloads
  • Replays
  • Forums
  • Champion Discussions
  • Friends
  • Friendly Gaming Environment
  • Get lessons *if new*

We are mainly focusing on the community part of the website right now, yet NBLGaming will be forming a team for the future LoL tournaments and you might have a chance to make the TEAM! Yet community members that are active will get a right to be given a chance because activeness is what we are looking for.

So if you want to come and join a freshly made community just wanting to grow then you found US! COME JOIN US TODAY! You can't say its a waste of time if you can be apart of something that one day will be huge don't ya think? Hope to catch you around!

DDG Miskwaa

07-18-2012

Just trying to get this bumped back to the top.

DDG Miskwaa

07-18-2012

Bump

DDG Miskwaa

07-18-2012

bump

DDG Miskwaa

07-18-2012

bump

DDG Miskwaa

07-18-2012

bump

DDG Miskwaa

07-18-2012

bump

DDG Miskwaa

07-18-2012

bump

DDG Miskwaa

07-19-2012

Bump

DDG Miskwaa

07-19-2012

bump