Quinn, The Elastic Wasteband (Support Champion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinspurch View Post
yeah i guess another paragraph to just briefly detail the outcome. i think you used all the details from my lore. :]
okay i'll post my update within 24 hours

Sinspurch

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
okay i'll post my update within 24 hours
but first...ZzzzZZZzz

Moby the White

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinspurch View Post
but first...ZzzzZZZzz
but first finish my shift and then zzzzz xD

Moby the White

11-26-2012

Quote:
Bandit City, home to riftraft of all kinds. Some would say you were lucky to live in Bandit City and not get mugged. Between marauders and yordles the city had become overrun by nuisances. Those fortunate enough in wealth were able to send their children elsewhere for their studies. Quinn, was luckily born into one of these fortunate families. His father worked for the Institute of War and was able to have Quinn accepted into any school that he pleased. Quinn, an aspiring chemist, sought after the ingenious teachings of Professor Stanwick to aid his progress towards a successful career in chemistry. It was with this in mind that Quinn chose to leave Bandit city and study in the north near Zaun under the direction of Professor Stanwick and his assistant Singed. Quinn excelled throughout all of his classes quickly progressing closer towards his goal. Professor Stanwick and his assistant Singed were impressed by Quinn's aptitude for chemical sciences, and decided to allow Quinn special access to the chemistry lab at the school any time he chose. A few years later Quinn graduated, but Singed and Professor Stanwick were no longer around, both fell victim to their hunger for power. Quinn became obsessed with the chemical effects on the human body after discovering the wonders they beheld for Singed and Professor Stanwick. Quinn wanted to discover a way to alter his own human body, not for power, but so that he could restore justice to the cities. Cities harmed by the evils of science, cities defenseless against bandits, marauders, and people hungry for power like Singed and Professor Stanwick. Quinn created potion after potion, and performed test after test to no avail until one day he finally made 3 potions that had succeeded in the testing phase and the results were fantastic.

Quinn took the three potions, mixed them together, and digested them for maximum effect. At first the potions seemed to do nothing, but once Quinn digested the third potion he unknowingly underwent genetic changes to his molecular structure. As Quinn went to put the empty vial back on the table his arm stretched farther than its normal limit. Quinn tested this newfound ability and found he could extend any portion of his body beyond its normal proportional limit. He had succeeded in altering his body and now he was going to use his new abilities to help defend his home.

"My power has no limits" Quinn upon gaining elasticity

just a rough sketch of what i think i could do i need to go over it some more and rework parts of it :S this was just off the top of my head i can work more on this later last sentence is kind of dull...ill spice it up later :S
bump

Sinspurch

11-26-2012

Oh my god Yes! Thats awesome! ^^^

Edit: Lore is Updated!!! : DDDD

Moby the White

11-26-2012

editted for minor grammer changes

Unexisted

11-26-2012

i like your ideas. I shall support you and make this champion come true!!! Moby the White helped you on your lore right? he help me with Alice The Dominator on her story.( my champion)
he's a very nice guy, oh here is his champions he try to create, please help him guys. Everyone wants their very own champions to come true right? it felt good when people are supporting you.

Red-big game huntress
Duncan- bandalore master
Dirth-Master of Elements
Gewitter- Wutend des Sturms (fury of the storms)

if don't trust me click here.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ighlight=alice

Unexisted

11-26-2012

Quote:
oh hi moby! i didnt realize your here, i was on the first page.

Sinspurch

11-26-2012

Quote:
which i just put up. :]

Moby the White

11-27-2012

awesome im getting props...