Quinn, The Elastic Wasteband (Support Champion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

11-25-2012

Lore: DONT READ LORE; ITS GARBAGE.
Unlike many citizens in Bandit City, Quinn was born and raised into a society of riches and opportunity. Such that as a young student in the art of chemicals, he dream of one day making something of himself, just as Singed and Professor Stanwick had done. Quinn however, had a different approach to chemicals. He had no interest in the field of poison, destruction, and suffering, he was interested in the body. So much that after many failed test on small rats, pigs, and birds, he decided to test a special concoction on himself that he saved for an occasion such as this. After consumption, Quinn started feeling noxious, dizzy, and weak...He passed out.
The next morning, he wakes up, curious as to what might of changed him he checks the mirror and sees nothing; nothing but his ordinary self. Furious at his own failure, he flails his arms at the lab table, and his arms extended at a great length causing them to tangle. He realized what had happened. His experiment was a success. He began studying his own limitations, stretching his limbs for miles, forming coils, wrapping around buildings and towers. It was at that moment, he realized that he could use this fantastic ability to help those in need, put evil doers in their place, bring justice to Bandit City, and be of greater service to the League of Legends.

copied from first page so that i can see it..

Moby the White

11-25-2012

Bandit City, home to riftraft of all kinds. Some would say you were lucky to live in Bandit City and not get mugged. Between marauders and yordles the city had become overrun by nuisances. Those fortunate enough in wealth were able to send their children elsewhere for their studies. Quinn, was luckily born into one of these fortunate families. His father worked for the Institute of War and was able to have Quinn accepted into any school that he pleased. Quinn, an aspiring chemist, sought after the ingenious teachings of Professor Stanwick to aid his progress towards a successful career in chemistry. It was with this in mind that Quinn chose to leave Bandit city and study in the north near Zaun under the direction of Professor Stanwick and his assistant Singed. Quinn excelled throughout all of his classes quickly progressing closer towards his goal. Professor Stanwick and his assistant Singed were impressed by Quinn's aptitude for chemical sciences, and decided to allow Quinn special access to the chemistry lab at the school any time he chose. A few years later Quinn graduated, but Singed and Professor Stanwick were no longer around, both fell victim to their hunger for power. Quinn became obsessed with the chemical effects on the human body after discovering the wonders they beheld for Singed and Professor Stanwick. Quinn wanted to discover a way to alter his own human body, not for power, but so that he could restore justice to the cities. Cities harmed by the evils of science, cities defenseless against bandits, marauders, and people hungry for power like Singed and Professor Stanwick. Quinn created potion after potion, and performed test after test to no avail until one day he finally succeeded and the results were fantastic.

just a rough sketch of what i think i could do i need to go over it some more and rework parts of it :S this was just off the top of my head i can work more on this later last sentence is kind of dull...ill spice it up later :S

Sinspurch

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
okay ill give it a shot :s do you want it to remain cannon to your original arc of lore? Or do you want a total rework.
:OO I....Love your rework! Its exactly what it should sound like! :OOOOOO If more needs to be added then by all means go for it! I mean good gawd its awesome. D

Moby the White

11-25-2012

really? the ending kind of falls off unless of course you catch the joke i make about fantastic four XD and then the last line i think is perfect but ill make minor touches here and there if you want :S

Moby the White

11-25-2012

also just want to make sure that if i am right on thinking stanwick is warwick right?

Sinspurch

11-26-2012

Quote:
also just want to make sure that if i am right on thinking stanwick is warwick right?
yeah i believe he is. :l and Oh yeah i loved the end sentence xD Its really great so far!

Moby the White

11-26-2012

okay feel free to use it however you see fit i'll make minor changes throughout the day probably in the next 12 hours :S sorry my sleep time frame is really awkward

Sinspurch

11-26-2012

Quote:
okay feel free to use it however you see fit i'll make minor changes throughout the day probably in the next 12 hours :S sorry my sleep time frame is really awkward
alright, thats cool. After when you completed this, i can repost the lore with your name on the top as the Man behind the Lore.

Moby the White

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinspurch View Post
alright, thats cool. After when you completed this, i can repost the lore with your name on the top as the Man behind the Lore.
I very much appreciate that! Any way to get my name out there and have people see my work and possibly stumble across my other stuff is great! And the fact that you acknowledge me with lore creation credit is a benefit in itself

just a quick question with what i have are you looking for at least another paragraph detailing the outcome of the experiment and his newfound abilities? and are there any details i left out that you wish to include?

Sinspurch

11-26-2012

Quote:
I very much appreciate that! Any way to get my name out there and have people see my work and possibly stumble across my other stuff is great! And the fact that you acknowledge me with lore creation credit is a benefit in itself

just a quick question with what i have are you looking for at least another paragraph detailing the outcome of the experiment and his newfound abilities? and are there any details i left out that you wish to include?
yeah i guess another paragraph to just briefly detail the outcome. i think you used all the details from my lore. :]