Quinn, The Elastic Wasteband (Support Champion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sinspurch

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprii View Post
I definitely like the second ultimate, squeeze, better. Its more original and unique.
Thank You! Least someone has taken a look at the Ultimates. If i get more people to like the 2nd Ult than the 1st then it will be decided, but for now its kind of a poll atm.

Mythic style

11-12-2012

i like the 2nd ult as well it is more logical and fun sounding can you help me with mine

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=mythic

Sinspurch

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythic style View Post
i like the 2nd ult as well it is more logical and fun sounding can you help me with mine

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=mythic
Thanks for the input. :]

Gradunk

11-22-2012

sry about saying it blows. i was just mad at the time and i spent about 15 seconds skimming over 2 of the abilities.

The Q and W have high base damage but very low scaling. they're op early but up late. other than that i like them.

Interesting shield technique. didn't expect that. the defense boost makes the amount that it shields quite powerful, but at lvl one does it still take a max of 375? that would be broken early.

I have to say i like the second ult better. i can picture it being much more useful and much MUCH more interesting to play with.

so really it's not really a BAD champion. i kinda like it actually. i think a few things like numbers could change a little, but that's really about it.

I have to say this just cause i know several people have noticed it. this post has stayed on the top page for about a month now between 52-54 posts. somehow recently it LOST a post. that can't be possible. that being said i don't really trust this thread.

Sinspurch

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradunk View Post
sry about saying it blows. i was just mad at the time and i spent about 15 seconds skimming over 2 of the abilities.

The Q and W have high base damage but very low scaling. they're op early but up late. other than that i like them.

Interesting shield technique. didn't expect that. the defense boost makes the amount that it shields quite powerful, but at lvl one does it still take a max of 375? that would be broken early.

I have to say i like the second ult better. i can picture it being much more useful and much MUCH more interesting to play with.

so really it's not really a BAD champion. i kinda like it actually. i think a few things like numbers could change a little, but that's really about it.

I have to say this just cause i know several people have noticed it. this post has stayed on the top page for about a month now between 52-54 posts. somehow recently it LOST a post. that can't be possible. that being said i don't really trust this thread.
The reason for a low scaling for his Q and W is because of his passive, either one of these abilities when used the third time will deal *more* damage so it a kind of trade off when in team fights. Like with Lulu and now Nami, supports have high scaling and are nerfed later on, which is why they have low scaling so they dont feel so threatening Late game but have that Pusher, Strong, early dominance.

With his E its like having the Maw of Malmortius in an ability, i guess it should increase in Max Damage every 6, 11, 16 levels, ill do something about that. I didnt want it to be as strong as the weapon because it also has the Armor and MR to it.

And thanks for the input on the champion and his Ultimates. :] OH and the whole posts being "lost", i deleted one of my *Bump* posts from page 1, its very possible to remove your own posts. i felt that having multiple bumps on my thread was unnecessary for people much prefer seeing feedback more than bumps. and i usually keep rebumping my thread to keep it up to date. : ]

Gradunk

11-25-2012

how the hell do you delete a post? i thought that's what you were doing but i didn't know it was possible...

Sinspurch

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradunk View Post
how the hell do you delete a post? i thought that's what you were doing but i didn't know it was possible...
you go to one of your own posts, go to the Edit button, find the delete button, then Delete Message. Done. :]

Moby the White

11-25-2012

is the lore as is still your lore? or do you still want to rework it? if you want a rework I'm willing to give it a shot.

Sinspurch

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
is the lore as is still your lore? or do you still want to rework it? if you want a rework I'm willing to give it a shot.
The lore i made was out of my imagination, it wasn't my best. I honestly don't think i could have come up with any new lore so i just left it there. If you would like to rework the lore id be more than glad to see what you come up with.

Moby the White

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinspurch View Post
The lore i made was out of my imagination, it wasn't my best. I honestly don't think i could have come up with any new lore so i just left it there. If you would like to rework the lore id be more than glad to see what you come up with.
okay ill give it a shot :s do you want it to remain cannon to your original arc of lore? Or do you want a total rework.