Quinn, The Elastic Wasteband (Support Champion)

12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KesslerCOIL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

the base stats are too high
too much AD, health and armor.

His base damage on most of his skills are too high as well, especially for a support.
Also some of his ratios need to be specified as to whether they're bonus damage or total damage.

Sinspurch

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagNZ View Post
the base stats are too high
too much AD, health and armor.

His base damage on most of his skills are too high as well, especially for a support.
Also some of his ratios need to be specified as to whether they're bonus damage or total damage.
Thank you for your input, ill be sure to adjust the numbers and be more specific on the passive bonus damage.

Poeta Somnium

07-31-2012

I must admit that I had my mouse hovering over the downvote button for a looooooong time...... but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

+1. I anxiously await your lore.

Sinspurch

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet Ultima View Post
I must admit that I had my mouse hovering over the downvote button for a looooooong time...... but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

+1. I anxiously await your lore.
Trust me, the lore when it gets completed is NOT going to be an easy task.

Sinspurch

08-16-2012

Bump

Demxi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

I especially love the E concept. Seen it before and it makes so much sense. Your ability descriptions are a bit wordy though and your ultimate has a typo or two in it.

Thinking it over: His ultimate should not be able to be used while still protecting an ally by absorbing damage for them.
Edit again: His E is way to long of a duration. You may want to halve it OR make interrupts knock quinn off of his ally.

Sinspurch

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demxi View Post
I especially love the E concept. Seen it before and it makes so much sense. Your ability descriptions are a bit wordy though and your ultimate has a typo or two in it.

Thinking it over: His ultimate should not be able to be used while still protecting an ally by absorbing damage for them.
Edit again: His E is way to long of a duration. You may want to halve it OR make interrupts knock quinn off of his ally.
Thanks for the input. I just edited the typo you said. Thank You. I also edited Duck and Cover so that he cannot use his ult while shielding his ally and did a duration per level as he ranks up the ability(Tell me what you think).
Id like to not have this ability be interruptable as Quinn is wrapped around him, shielding the ally. Maybe it can be interrupted before he can use it. I try to get the idea turned into an image in anyone's mind when they read the description of the ability, i didnt mean for all his abilities to be so wordy, but im pretty sure some current champions have lengthy abilitys. : l

Éidolon

08-18-2012

Excellent use of theme, mechanics and practicality.. I like it! I'd work on creating a Lore to polish him up a little bit... don't worry about the stats, they're easily adjustable.
What would he look like to you? Sure he's stretchy but what makes him stretch and as an audience and potential buyer of the champion I would definitely like to know how how his story has sculpted the game-play style of Quinn.

Over-all I can see Quinn happening!

Feel free to visit my champion concept 'Eidolon, The Shadow Stalker' and leave a comment :3
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2490711

Éidolon

08-18-2012

Another question.... for Pull/Throw how would you be able to select whether to pull or throw a champion? Is there a mechanism for it? Perhaps if the champion is far they'll get pulled, but if they are close they will get pushed.

Sinspurch

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by idolon View Post
Another question.... for Pull/Throw how would you be able to select whether to pull or throw a champion? Is there a mechanism for it? Perhaps if the champion is far they'll get pulled, but if they are close they will get pushed.
Basically, The ability would be designed to be a Targeted Spell. When you use the ability, the champion is grabbed, you click the ability again to Pull/Throw someone in front of you or behind you.
Which ever situation you find your team in. The Pull is basically a Blitzcranks Grab but it can grab An Ally or Enemy, The Throw is basically Tristanas Rocket Jump, throws you only so far, depending on if you get the bonus range from his passive same goes with the Pull.

12345612 ... 15