Quinn, The Elastic Wasteband (Support Champion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saniaz

01-28-2013

ok, so you might wanna add that into the Q, just so that others will understand ><

Sinspurch

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniaz View Post
ok, so you might wanna add that into the Q, just so that others will understand ><
thanks for the input

LaoJrHD

01-29-2013

YO DUDE this is like the worst champion ever in LoL history why do you keep posting stupid ****t on our fourms thread this riot LaoJr reporting in just doing god's work P.s stop makin ****tty champs and we will hire you cause we are gonna get sued one day for copying a chracter you ****in *****h so can you please stop making stupid chmpion threads
-TSM Riot LaoJr

Sinspurch

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoJr View Post
YO DUDE this is like the worst champion ever in LoL history why do you keep posting stupid ****t on our fourms thread this riot LaoJr reporting in just doing god's work P.s stop makin ****tty champs and we will hire you cause we are gonna get sued one day for copying a chracter you ****in *****h so can you please stop making stupid chmpion threads
-TSM Riot LaoJr
Um. If that was towards me, then im sorry if thats how you feel. Last time i checked since when was a Rioter apart of TSM? You have your opinions like everyone else. Have a nice day.

Lootzifer

02-02-2013

A champion called Quinn was referenced in pbe files
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/01...e-updates.html

Sinspurch

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by All of the Above View Post
A champion called Quinn was referenced in pbe files
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/01...e-updates.html
Someone else has replied with this link too. Its all speculation, not yet confirmed.

Éidolon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

*fingers crossed* that Riot saw your Champion Quinn! That would be amazing to actually see happen. I mean let's face it.. why else would their be a random Quinn file in the update?! Maybe they're hinting towards your Champion! That would be awesome if it's the case!!!

Fingers crossed!

Éidolon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Oh wow dude! I haven't visited your thread in a while and I must say... This must be another Champion because wow... I love this concept, you've upgraded it soo much that I almost don't recognize reading it in the past!

I definitely would like to see his ult so that he actually bounces in a rubber ball a few times maybe like 5 times while like knocking back and stunning enemies.

I love love love the fact that you made it so he can use his abilities while using Duck and Roll. Excellent use of combination!

Overall fantastic idea!

You left it quite vague in the visuals department but may I suggest an Octopus type champion that's made of rubber? It'd give it a nice little edge... imagine his ult Bouncing around with his arms whaling everywhere grabbing enemy champions and throwing them around.

Either way. Thumbs up and continue what you're doing!

Perhaps even try and work on a little sketch? Even if you're not really good, just have an eraser handy and keep at it. I'd love to see how Quinn would look aesthetically and see how his abilities would compliment his looks.

Anyway. Just wanted to drop by an express my excitement and I truly hope the next Champion Quinn is catered towards your direction as you clearly deserve recognition in my opinion, and hopefully having "Quinn" in the update files may been Riots little way of hinting towards your direction. At least in my optimistic mind that's how I see it.

Éidolon

02-04-2013

Ah and get this, Nikasaur is wearing an Octopus pendant in the new Summoner's Showcase. Not that I'm saying that maybe they are working excitedly on a Rubber Octopus named Quinn in which was inspired by your concept. But a dreamer can only wish so for a fellow concepteur.

Sinspurch

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by idolon View Post
*fingers crossed* that Riot saw your Champion Quinn! That would be amazing to actually see happen. I mean let's face it.. why else would their be a random Quinn file in the update?! Maybe they're hinting towards your Champion! That would be awesome if it's the case!!!

Fingers crossed!
I would flip... The Biggest *****, if my concept came to life. DD Id be one happy summoner.