Liu Xing - Champion Concept (Cool Weapon)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Statefreak

04-06-2014

This is a champion concept for a warrior who uses a meteor hammer as his weapon named Liu Xing. This link is to a picture of a meteor hammer. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...eor_hammer.JPG. Not much lore at the moment mainly just abilities. Ill continue to add on to the champion, any suggestions on name or lore or ability changes are helpful. Thank you.

This champion is very useful in team fights, most of his abilities are AoE.

Lore:
Liu Xing was born of a meteor and raised by a Shojin monk. No one knows how he came to life, but one thing is sure, the meteor he came from was not an ordinary one. It was seething with magical powers that the monk fail to understand to this day. Liu Xing was different than the others and was picked on for it. In response to this he wanted to be completely give up all his ties and invent his own style of fighting. Using the meteor he was born from as his material, he crafted a weapon for himself. Liu Xing has ever since sought to be the strongest warrior and to prove himself.

Role: Fighter
Secondary: Assassin

Abilities

Passive: Asteroid Belt
Every 14 seconds Liu Xing creates 3 asteroids around him that deals 15/30/45 (+10% Ability Power) magic damage to an enemy that is hit by it. Basic attacks reduce this cooldown by 1. This passive is not affected by CDR. (Useful for prolonged fights and clearing minions/jungles).

Q: Comet Strike
Liu Xing dashes (up to 650 away) dealing 80/120/160/200/240 (+50% Ability Power) (+50% Bonus AD) physical damage to a 150 radius area and slowing targets by 25% for 2 seconds. Cooldown 14/13/12/11/10 seconds. (Used to deal moderate damage/initiate/chase/and slow).

W: Cosmic Smash
Liu Xing smashes the ground around him (with his meteor hammer) in a 200 radius knocking enemies up for 1 second dealing 75/105/135/165/195 (+60% Ability Power) (+50% Bonus AD) physical damage. Cooldown 15 seconds. (Used to CC and damage an area/useful in a combo with Q and in team fights).

E: Meteor Throw/Orbital Pull
Liu Xing uses his meteor hammer to push an enemy back 700 range dealing 40/80/120/160/200 (+60% Bonus AD) physical damage. He can activate it again after 1 second in the next 4 seconds within 1400 range to pull the target back to him dealing 40/80/120/160/200 (+60% Bonus AD) physical damage. Total damage 80/160/240/320/400 (+120% Bonus AD) Cooldown 20/18/16/14/12 seconds. Cooldown starts after the ability to pull is over. (Used to deal damage to a single target/knock targets out of a fight/knock targets into team mates/pull targets into a fight/pull targets out of a fight/etc).

R: Galactic Swing
Liu Xing swings his meteor hammer in a 600 radius dealing 200/350/500 (+150% Bonus AD) physical damage. Cooldown 100/90/80 seconds. (Used to deal damage in an area).

Change
Q ratios changed from 100% ability power and 70% bonus ad to 50% each

Statefreak

04-06-2014

Bump

Statefreak

04-07-2014

Bump

Murderology

04-07-2014

Another asian champ, sigh. We middle-easterns only have that pitiful malzahar who has box hands.

Statefreak

04-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronogen View Post
Another asian champ, sigh. We middle-easterns only have that pitiful malzahar who has box hands.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make an asian champ when I made the champion. I was just looking for cool weapons I haven't seen before and so I made everything based off that and it happened to be a Chinese weapon. I really love the middle east and the culture, I'll try to make a middle eastern style champion next. I would like feed back on this champion tho.

Statefreak

04-07-2014

Bump

Statefreak

04-08-2014

Bump

Statefreak

04-10-2014

Bump

Statefreak

04-10-2014

Bump

Statefreak

04-23-2014

Bump