good champion for someone who is terrible?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chada1

11-09-2010

Udyr is hard to use, but once you get good with him he is godlike, By godlike, i mean you'll be hearing that alot through the times you play him.

Mundo is easy to use, Pay attention to your health and when low on HP jungling is a great idea with your cleavers, masochism can be a very good towerbuster, Mundo is Great in team fights thanks to his cleaver toss and can be very good in Ganks, again thanks to his cleaver toss's slow.

Ryze is a great nuke, overall i say he's difficult for the new player sense you have to be good at placement and know when to use your abilities but you just need to be good at micro-management to play him well, When your level six and you get in a teamfight, make sure to only start casting abilities like your snare After you activate your ultimate, In ganks your snare can be very useful against runners like tristana or other squishies,

Garens difficult to master but easy to use, A build i like useing for him is Boots of swiftness or ninja tabi, then sunfire cape's like there is no tomorrow...Then a item like banshees veil or force of nature. As most guides would tell you, the boots are according to who your fighting, and sunfire capes stack well with your spin, aswell as the HP and armor is very useful when it comes to tanking, i dont think i need to explain the banshees veil or force of nature.

Ashe is easy to use and difficult to master, Her range is great for farming and her hawkshot is great for revealing possible gank points, Her ultimate is good for team fights and ganking, her slow is Great for ganking, its the equivalent to frozen mallet, as a matter of fact. Overall i'd say shes a very good champion to have on your team and i'd recommend ashe to any new player.

Anyway, that about sums up my opinion on those five characters, Hope someone finds it useful.

JokerSmilez

11-09-2010

As a new player who fumbled around with a handful of different characters without much success, I'm going to recommend Garen.

I started out using Trist a lot because she was free the week that I started and I "liked" Riot games in Facebook to unlock her for free. After doing pretty good at really beginner levels, I started to get frustrated as I moved up in level as people were much better at focusing her and I felt I was useless as I wasn't fast enough or knowledgeable enough to know what to do with her in a hectic team fight and would just die very quickly.

I tried out Garen after a friend of mine used him to good success in a couple games and being more of a Tank character, I was looking forward to playing a character who didn't die so easily.

I love Garen. He has almost no CC abilities which I find to be a relief because as a new player, my teammates aren't relying on too much from me besides doing as much damage as possible to the other team's squishy guys while not dying.

He's a pretty dead simple character that can take a lot of damage, can deal out a fair amount of DPS himself, and without too much pressure being put on your shoulders from your teammates, I think he's a great "beginner" character.

Riot Exgeniar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

QA Analyst

11-09-2010

MUNDO
Try Mundo, he is designed to allow for reckless plays

Maleficant

11-09-2010

Garen is extremely easy to pick up and own with and Annie is probably the most user friendly mage, so I echo those suggestions. I'd stay away from tanks as I've found they take the most time and practice to begin doing well with, and even then, you can be hit or miss depending on your team.

darkninjaz

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shub****urath666 View Post
hmm thanks for the reply. i think i'm gonna try tristana. i just seem to be terrible with melee champions. i was pretty decent with twisted fate when i started and he was free.
If you still want to meele the choose xin zhao or garean

gigantism

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2011

Ryze is pretty straightforward. No skillshots, just point and click abilities that are easily spammable. Frozen Heart and Q's passive will help in putting combos down every few seconds, which is normally Q-E-W-Q for me. His itemization allows you to build quite tanky while still dealing decent burst damage. He was the main champ I used in the painful learning stages going from level 1-20.