good champion for someone who is terrible?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

joshiez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeCalinours View Post
This.
Play ashe. She might not be "the best" hero, but she's the simpliest hero to play.
And don't worry about your W/L ratio.
Just try to enjoy the game and try getting better.

I personally found that I didn't liked to play the most simple champ out there. So yeah you need to try alot of champ to know what fit you most.
I agree completely with every word written above.

Cheers!

.josh

Kayas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

Generally I'd recommend any of the heroes that cost 450 IP, there all generally simple to play with there own pros and cons, I'd agree with Ashe though being the best starter. If your feeling a bit more daring, try Nunu as a 450 tank - (I don't know anything about tanks so if I'm wrong in calling Nunu a tank, my bad), or Master Yi as a 450 beatstick, just watch your health with Yi, hes made of paper, but hits like a rock.

Henkdevries

09-08-2010

Garennnnnn

Im King Blake

09-08-2010

ya same for me my friends were all telling me to use ashe and tristana and i was like man im not you and maybe i wanna play different so i bought dr mundo lol hes a pretty good tank IMO but mumu if used right is very very deadly and IMP warwick is just a complete beast

jiggywiggyv2

09-08-2010

nunu is a great pick for your range due to a simple harrassing spell, a speed boost in case you get into trouble and he can eat a minion for a lot of healing. all of these pretty much let you lane indefinately while at the same time helping. plus i think he is just fun to ulti.

luciferonus

09-08-2010

best hero for begginers imo is soraka.. or other support. Played as soraka u have only to heal your teammates and stay back of fight (but in heal range).

llBll

09-08-2010

rather than worry bout champs, u should pay attention to the mechanics of the game. this will help u much more than the champ that ur playing. ALWAYS b aware of the minimap and how many champs of the opposing team r not showing. try to get last hits on minions w/o pushing(auto attackin all the time) this will help a lot with money and items. take note of the paths that ppl commonly run so that u can b aware of high gank areas to avoid and whr to possible set up ganks. learning these will help u play and play well with more than one champion.

Z00M3RR

09-08-2010

No one said Sivir yet...?

You can't go wrong with sivir, make yourself an aurabot (aegis + starks + shroud), get some survivability from masteries/runes and be an awesome addition to your team (your carry will love you).

Also... Ryze... activate your ulti and mash every button in a teamfight, works tremendously well in <30 games :P

Dezarius

09-09-2010

So - Sivir, Ashe, Trist...they are all great, and all have their place. However, IMO they all have a skill-shot type of behavior that is not 'noob' friendly IMO. Ashe's ULT can be tricky across map or from more than a screen away. Sivir, I still haven't been able to use her to her max capability (maybe *I* just suck!), and Trist, while mostly easy, really depends on good 'on the fly' use of her rocket jump.

My recommendations are Nunu or Nasus. Both fairly easy to use, where the only real skill is knowing WHEN to use the Ult. Using it is easy, it's just WHEN. Personally, I have used Nunu to do well climbing out of low ELO. Great choice.

My 2 cents.

Graiskye

09-09-2010

Sivir is a Beast. Im a nooob, but I have been doing very well with Sivir.
She is relatively tough, as a ranged attacker.
She makes a TON of money with her ricochet, level it up early,(I usually start with ricochet, then BB, then Rico a couple times, then shield,BB,Ult,etc etc...).
Whoever you choose, ignore disparaging remarks, I try to ignore chat in practice games(the bad stuff, you need communication as well), try to make a quik plan at the beginning, and stik to it. Just something as simple as who takes what lane, this can make a BIG difference in team MORALE right at the start, it shows you are there to be a team player, to help the team to victory and not there for only self gratification.
Dont leave games, there is nothing to learn by doing that, and dont be shy tell people you are a noob, trust me theres lots of us, they are much more forgiving, and remember it is meant to be FUN.
I have fun playing Sivir always, but there's lots of other good choices too, just remember to have fun.
And Good Luck.
-G.