good champion for someone who is terrible?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShubNiggurath666

09-06-2010

i've been playing for 2 weeks and for some reason i'm level 15 although i don't think i should be playing against other level 15s. i'm okay with gragas, was doing good with evelyn until i got to about level 10 and people figured out how to counter stealth, tried buying olaf and was doing good with him for 3 games and now i'm on a pretty big losing streak. basically i need to know which is the most ez mode champion to play. i was thinking of unlocking amumu next because i heard he's the best tank.

edit: also i have a hard time keeping up with levels even though i wait until i have alot of gold to pill back and i stay in lanes as often as possible

my ratio is 61:61 so i guess i'm not doing as terrible as i thought but this losing streak is just depressing

MrTheZebra

09-06-2010

It really depends what you like, but the following is my personal opinion on user-friendly champions

Tank: Shen. He has naturally high health, a simple taunt, and a decent farming ability. His ult is also pretty simple, and as a whole he's a strong tank.

Carry: Tristana. She's the most simple carry, as one of her abilities is a passive, and one is just an attack speed buff. She's also a great farmer.

Jungle: If you want to get a little tricky, Warwick is an extremely easy jungler, as in he shouldn't have much of a problem killing the jungle without getting too low on health. If you plan on jungling though, I'd suggest finding a jungle guide to help you out.

Caster: The friendliest and most simple caster is probably Annie, as she has fairly simple spells. Alternatively, I personally found AP Sion to be very easy to pick up, and his playstyle is pretty simple.

That being said, the best way to get through the lower levels is to just try everything. Try to gain the knowledge of what everything does so when a Kassadin comes up to you and casts a flying purple circle, you know it'll silence.

ShubNiggurath666

09-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTheZebra View Post
It really depends what you like, but the following is my personal opinion on user-friendly champions

Tank: Shen. He has naturally high health, a simple taunt, and a decent farming ability. His ult is also pretty simple, and as a whole he's a strong tank.

Carry: Tristana. She's the most simple carry, as one of her abilities is a passive, and one is just an attack speed buff. She's also a great farmer.

Jungle: If you want to get a little tricky, Warwick is an extremely easy jungler, as in he shouldn't have much of a problem killing the jungle without getting too low on health. If you plan on jungling though, I'd suggest finding a jungle guide to help you out.

Caster: The friendliest and most simple caster is probably Annie, as she has fairly simple spells. Alternatively, I personally found AP Sion to be very easy to pick up, and his playstyle is pretty simple.

That being said, the best way to get through the lower levels is to just try everything. Try to gain the knowledge of what everything does so when a Kassadin comes up to you and casts a flying purple circle, you know it'll silence.

hmm thanks for the reply. i think i'm gonna try tristana. i just seem to be terrible with melee champions. i was pretty decent with twisted fate when i started and he was free.

nuke em all

09-06-2010

amumu is not easy to play take some skills and time to master him but he is GREAT tank the best in my eyes..
he is the king of aoe dmg!!

nuke em all

09-06-2010

trist is not that good is HARD carry u r almost nothing till late game.. not like xin or panth
plus she is squishy as hell

dustbrowler

09-06-2010

just use garen anyone can use him just spin around and see the enemies die

Kororia

09-07-2010

Ryze is easy, build up a lot of AP and nuke stuff.

lovegun24

09-07-2010

Ashe is probably the easiest champion to use. Long range, high dps, great farming, great lane harassment, and an ult that can stun from wherever you **** well please.

EmergencyCombo

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shub****urath666 View Post
i've been playing for 2 weeks and for some reason i'm level 15 although i don't think i should be playing against other level 15s. i'm okay with gragas, was doing good with evelyn until i got to about level 10 and people figured out how to counter stealth, tried buying olaf and was doing good with him for 3 games and now i'm on a pretty big losing streak. basically i need to know which is the most ez mode champion to play. i was thinking of unlocking amumu next because i heard he's the best tank.

edit: also i have a hard time keeping up with levels even though i wait until i have alot of gold to pill back and i stay in lanes as often as possible

my ratio is 61:61 so i guess i'm not doing as terrible as i thought but this losing streak is just depressing
Annie is arguably the best ranged along with Ezreal, but Annie is a lot easier to use (and much cheaper!).

Kayle has a great heal that also increases movement speed, a nuke that slows, a ranged auto attack that does nice damage when she pops her E, and an invincibility and she only costs 450 IP.

Tristana like stated above is a really good carry and is free if you "like" League Of Legends on Facebook.

Nunu is also fairly easy to use and is surprisingly powerful if you build him Ability Power.

I would try giving one of the above champions a try. They're all cheap and effective.

Leib Olmai

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovegun24 View Post
Ashe is probably the easiest champion to use. Long range, high dps, great farming, great lane harassment, and an ult that can stun from wherever you **** well please.
This.
Play ashe. She might not be "the best" hero, but she'S the simpliest hero to play.
And don't worry about your W/L ratio.
Just try to enjoy the game and try getting better.

I personally found that I didn't liked to play the most simple champ out there. So yeah you need to try alot of champ to know what fit you most.