Can't Purchase RIOT points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LtColBrownen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2010

just wondering why I cant purchase riot points I "select what I want", "select paypal" , "login"

the problem is all I can see if my order summary but no "PAY NOW" button

I've made sure I have the up to date flash and java that didn't help tried turning off my fire wall nothing.

so if you don't want my money then I'm fine with that XD

also I'm not fond of paying with card directly so that's why I'm using paypal =_= so don't bring it up

Dominus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2010

Whatever you do, do not pay with a credit card. Just lurk the forum for a bit and you'll find plenty of posts of people who had their money stolen from them. Some people were able to get their money back by calling their banks while many others haven't.

Oogzy

09-06-2010

I haven't been able to buy Riot points since I started playing through the client. The only way that I know of doing it is to go down to a grocery store or a 7-11 and get points that way. I've only bought points once though.

LtColBrownen

09-06-2010

hmm what I didnt want to hear about the scamming >.>

and also about the prepaid thing little hard Im in Australia so cant get them here ( and no thats not the reason it doesnt work my friends were able to buy riot points like Im trying to >.>)

pretty much stuff'em if they don't want my money

would have preferred a contact them to point out this rather annoying bug

Doblina

12-01-2010

i tried to buy a 10 $ rp game card and every time i try it comes up with some random url link and it doesn't accept my card