1900 AP Mid/Jungler LF team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crown of Thorns

07-18-2012

Basically as the title says my highest elo has been 1915 and atm I am 1850, I am looking for a team that is willing to practice as much as possible, be able to work on team comps, understand what it means to be a team and be able to compete in tournaments whenever possible.

About me I am PST (Cali), I stream, I have played in ipl5 quals against TSM.evo (did good game 1 ) and am looking for a team that has the same drive to actually do something in this game as I do. I prefer to play either Mid or jungle, I play a lot of characters in both and have about a core 5 "best" for each role. If you're interested post in here or add me on league: A Mini Buddha.

Thanks!

TakeoSato

07-18-2012

About Criminal Gaming :

We welcome everyone to apply for our league of legends division we are starting up to branch off from creative gaming. We want each and everyone of you from our brother clan/community to settle in our new home. This will be our new home from now on, and when we have enough supporters we will also branch out from our old ventrilo into a new one.

Connect To Us :

http://cg-gaming.enjin.com/
Ventrilo : platinum.typefrag.com:53560

What We offer :

A Ventrilo Server
A website
In-game Events

What do we ask from you :

Be active
Please have a headset/mic to communicate with (exceptions may be made)

How to apply :

Come on our Ventrilo server and speak with a Leader (Gem) Please only speak to me Gem)

platinum.typefrag.com:53560

Crown of Thorns

07-18-2012

Bump

Crown of Thorns

07-19-2012

Still looking