Character Personality Discussion Thread

12345612 ... 47
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

07-18-2012

I Wanna be evaluated AS WELL!!!

Armored Rammus

07-18-2012

Rammus powerballs in. He's clearly curious as to how he is perceived by his fellow champions and others.
Being incapable of speaking but capable of drawing albeit awkwardly, he drew a screen with the League of Legends forums open and himself. Between them was an = and a ? sign.

Does Rammus match his personification in his column? He scratched his head just thinking about the ok and not ok.

Ask the Monkey

07-18-2012

Time to get criticized into oblivion.
Make it quick please...

Ask the Megling

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
I Wanna be evaluated AS WELL!!!
I love your portrayal of Lulu. You got not just her personality, but something more, something past what Riot made. Your Lulu is not just a happy-go-lucky little Yordle with Fae powers, your Lulu is a sexually sadistic, bat**** insane little Yordle with Fae powers, and I love every bit of it. Even the way you type is great. While capitalizing certain words may seem like a small detail, it actually makes your portrayal feel that much more real. Your writing sounds like Lulu should sound.

AskPantheon

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Time to get criticized into oblivion.
Make it quick please...
The artillery is on its way.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

As an OC, and someone who values people not hating me, I'mma watch and not say a word about anyone. Which does NOT mean I have anything critical to say.

FilFire

07-18-2012

The only thing I've got to say here is that Riot probably did not intend Tristana to be viewed as she is around here.

Ask the Megling

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
The only thing I've got to say here is that Riot probably did not intend Tristana to be viewed as she is around here.
Could you perhaps elaborate on that a bit? I'm not sure I get what you mean.

Iron Ambássador

07-18-2012

Just as everyone before me... evalution. If I have any noticeable mistakes in my portrayal of Poppy, let me know so I can work on fixing them. *bows*

FilFire

07-18-2012

Nothing, nothing.... Well, if I remember correctly most of your thread was about you being extremely drunk.

12345612 ... 47