[Guide] The Bird Is The Word: Solo Mid Guide to Anivia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SySerror

12-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by UknowsI View Post
Good guide, definitely learned something. I will try the teleport and egg trick from now on.

Any thoughts on Rylai's Scepter? I would think it works well with GS.
Although Riot has said they plan on removing the fact that you can egg tele because its fairly OP as you can escape a whole team with a nicely planned gank. I run anivia flash/ghost and I suggest you guys don't rely too much on eggporting.

me is Kiki x3

12-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SySerror View Post
Although Riot has said they plan on removing the fact that you can egg tele because its fairly OP as you can escape a whole team with a nicely planned gank. I run anivia flash/ghost and I suggest you guys don't rely too much on eggporting.
Teleport shouldn't be saved only for the purpose of egg porting. It should serve as a way to defend an oncoming push, a way to teleport into teamfights, or a way to stay in the laning phase without losing experince or gold. These three have a huge priority over egg porting.I see egg porting as a last resort for escaping a gank.

In other words, if I happen to be alone, I happen to get ganked, and teleport happens to be up, then I would use it for escape.

me is Kiki x3

12-28-2010

bump

Medusa

12-28-2010

Very good guide for sure I have been having some good success with 9/21/0, Magic-pen red, AP per lvl quints/blue and mana regen/5 per lvl yellow.

With AAS, Sorc shoes, Haunting Guise, Abyssal Scepter and Z's ring.

Just shows theres many ways to play her.

me is Kiki x3

12-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anivias Chosen View Post
Very good guide for sure I have been having some good success with 9/21/0, Magic-pen red, AP per lvl quints/blue and mana regen/5 per lvl yellow.

With AAS, Sorc shoes, Haunting Guise, Abyssal Scepter and Z's ring.

Just shows theres many ways to play her.
Thanks

Anivia doesn't have to be played exactly how I play her. This guide just serves as a viewpoint for a certain playstyle that works for me. After all, it's a guide, not a set of guidelines.

CopyPasteMezzYou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-28-2010

downvoted for reminding me of the worst Family Guy episode ever.

PrawnWonton

12-28-2010

For skill order, I prefer to get just one level of FF. Increasing it does make it do a little more damage, but it also increases the mana cost by quite a bit. And at low level, that is a huge deal. The stun duration is not affected, and the damage is significantly greater from a higher level of FB than FF.

1 point in FF at lvl 1, then max FB as soon as possible, and dump points into the wall next. Then I get FF last.

To each his own.

edit: Also, I have been liking a 0/9/21 build on most casters these days. Well, if I'm getting a tear on them, that is. Strength of Spirit is like having a mini Force of Nature to heal you up, which is amazingly awesome on casters. It prevents you from going back to base to heal up after every scrape.

I think the 15% little extra penetration is more than made up for by the health regen, which means you can stay out longer and farm more, plus the extra armor and magic resist do make a difference.

me is Kiki x3

12-29-2010

bump

me is Kiki x3

01-15-2011

bump

Lufon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2011

I think mana regen p/ lvl seals are better than health, with masteries and these runes, you will get arround 20 mana regen at lvl 9/10