[Guide] The Bird Is The Word: Solo Mid Guide to Anivia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AIM7Sparrow

09-09-2010

lich bane? Personally I think you'd be better off with a survivability item like banshee's at that point.

me is Kiki x3

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperness View Post
lich bane? Personally I think you'd be better off with a survivability item like banshee's at that point.
It all depends on the situation. If I find myself targeted in team fights or I have lots of deaths, I'd get a survivability item also.

Lich bane deals crazy damage to towers at the stage of the game I'm in when I get it. (790) This can take out any tower in 4 hits. It also adds a nice chunk of damage to your spell-combos. This item isn't a MUST, but it's definitely worth getting if you aren't finding yourself dead a lot.

cardigan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

I've played a few games with this guy, he knows what he's talking about. +1

BestBirdJesusNa

09-10-2010

this guide is pretty good :P i use anivia alot myself and i see alot of what i do in here, its nice to see someone whos not ******ed about her :]

i agree with the lichbane as well, it turns her into someone who previously couldnt do anything but /dance a tower into someone who can rape the hell out of em,

i might have to try ignite, i normally use ghost myself but i seem to get more utility of of flash and ignite might help my lets run away then flash behind the enemy and stun **** em strat :P

i usually play a bit more high risk and get mejais anyway :P i reccomend if your doing good and know youll keep it up get it, by the time they realize they need to focus me its usually to late(or i have an egg up and my team can kick their ass)

this guide is great tho, and while im not the most amazing person with her i usually use yellow hp/level red magic pen and blue ap/level rune book stuff :P but thats just me, it up to preferences i guess kinda like how i have like 27 pts in utility XD kinda a habit but yea great guide (oh haha and once again a personal preference i dont get wall till like 13 :P for more damage in my other stuff but yea just my preference)

me is Kiki x3

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Sheperd View Post
this guide is pretty good :P i use anivia alot myself and i see alot of what i do in here, its nice to see someone whos not ******ed about her :]

i agree with the lichbane as well, it turns her into someone who previously couldnt do anything but /dance a tower into someone who can rape the hell out of em,

i might have to try ignite, i normally use ghost myself but i seem to get more utility of of flash and ignite might help my lets run away then flash behind the enemy and stun **** em strat :P

i usually play a bit more high risk and get mejais anyway :P i reccomend if your doing good and know youll keep it up get it, by the time they realize they need to focus me its usually to late(or i have an egg up and my team can kick their ass)

this guide is great tho, and while im not the most amazing person with her i usually use yellow hp/level red magic pen and blue ap/level rune book stuff :P but thats just me, it up to preferences i guess kinda like how i have like 27 pts in utility XD kinda a habit but yea great guide (oh haha and once again a personal preference i dont get wall till like 13 :P for more damage in my other stuff but yea just my preference)
Thanks for the response.

Like I said, there isn't really a SET build for her. It's mostly personal preference. If mejaj's works for you, use it. If you find ghost works better than ignite, use it. If 27 points in utility works better for you, then keep it up!

Again, thanks. (Your thumbnail pics are too small. I can't see your stats.)

hypershatter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

mejai is conditional, i agree. at higher elo mejai's usefulness becomes even more conditional depending on what the other team is doing. but i do not agree with your reason for not using mejai.

you are saying that if you use mejai and get many stacks, other team will FF you during teamfights, killing you and causing you to lose stacks. but whether you die or live depends on your personal skills and positioning.

i have been first targeted in teamfights after steamrolling entire game. its not uncommon for the enemy garen or shen to spearhead past my teammates, followed by their own team heading straight for me. but all it takes is a good wall, glacial storm, flash frost, and a bit juking around everybody to survive. by then you are making the enemy team pick their poison: whether to keep killing you and risking their team getting aced, or ignore me and hope i dont kill them fast. trust me, no team will be dumb enough to chase you around while you cast CC on them, reduce your health to 0, then try to break your egg while your team is raping them. either way, they would have realized the next time around that targeting me first past other teammates is a bad choice.

(p.s. lol, everyone is posting their scores)

me is Kiki x3

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperShatter View Post
mejai is conditional, i agree. at higher elo mejai's usefulness becomes even more conditional depending on what the other team is doing. but i do not agree with your reason for not using mejai.

you are saying that if you use mejai and get many stacks, other team will FF you during teamfights, killing you and causing you to lose stacks. but whether you die or live depends on your personal skills and positioning.

i have been first targeted in teamfights after steamrolling entire game. its not uncommon for the enemy garen or shen to spearhead past my teammates, followed by their own team heading straight for me. but all it takes is a good wall, glacial storm, flash frost, and a bit juking around everybody to survive. by then you are making the enemy team pick their poison: whether to keep killing you and risking their team getting aced, or ignore me and hope i dont kill them fast. trust me, no team will be dumb enough to chase you around while you cast CC on them, reduce your health to 0, then try to break your egg while your team is raping them. either way, they would have realized the next time around that targeting me first past other teammates is a bad choice.

(p.s. lol, everyone is posting their scores)
This is true, yes.

But ask yourself: why do i get mejaj's? Because it gives lots of AP.

Without getting one snowball item, my build ends with 790 AP, which is waaay more than plenty. Getting mejaj's insn't my prefrence just because I don't know if i'll get 20 or even 10 stacks when I get it. It's a gamble. This is the #1 reason my I don't get it: my build doesn't call for it.

I added the second reason, which is being targeted more, just to give a heads up if you want to get this item. Let's face it: you WILL get targeted more. Sometimes you'll live and sometimes you won't. Dieing because egg didn't save you is bad enough. Dieing because egg didn't save you AND losing 1/3 of your stacks is even worse.

me is Kiki x3

09-12-2010

bump

me is Kiki x3

09-27-2010

bump

hypershatter

09-27-2010

hey just noticed u semi-necroed this lol. so i will reply again.

not sure which elo u plays at, but i am guessing most of ur games end by the time u start/finish zhonya right? i noticed that at lower elo, mejai is godly CHEAP AP solution. at higher lower, mejai is a CHEAP AP bonus, and it makes u very favourable for enemies to target.

now i am going to say this, with a balanced team, its a good thing u get targeted by ur enemy team often. even with 3 stacks i get rushed in teamfights like i am some sort of fed beast. with mejai stacks, if u have a lot of stacks, u can do godly dmg. if u dont have a lot of stacks, u make enemy team worry u will get stacks through bursting and assists hog (lol "R"). and just like what i said before, anivia is half of the team's dmg. they have to pick their poison between shutting anivia down and get ass-raped by rest of team, or try to finish others off before anivia owns all of them one by one. neither is possible unless they are fed enough to finish anivia off in a few seconds with the egg.

without mejai, u do more support with archangel. i talked with my buddy, great anivia player with his own awesome guide - brokenglasses. he sometimes dont use mejai at all. i dont always use mejai either, ultimately it depends on the game situation.

andddd...because my guide just got promoted recently, heres the link if u wana check few things out.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...-section-13978