The Ask Champion Compendium

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weenie Lord Shen

Senior Member

07-19-2012

WOA WOA WOA WOA WAIT.... Uhmmmm wrong Mordekaiser thread? Or did I NOT get the memo? Personally I don't have a prob with this.... just let me know next time please?


No Urgot thread? WELP TIME TO SMURF UP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Chogath

Senior Member

07-19-2012

I will taking over the Ask Cho'gath thread


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowsark614

Senior Member

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Chogath View Post
I will taking over the Ask Cho'gath thread
Dude I made a post claiming Cho'gath as my own and said I will make the thread today! Then you just waltz in and take it? Well you sir have royally pissed someone off.

If you mess up Cho I will take him back without warning. I'm only letting you be him because I want to see how you interpret Cho'gath.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
WOA WOA WOA WOA WAIT.... Uhmmmm wrong Mordekaiser thread? Or did I NOT get the memo? Personally I don't have a prob with this.... just let me know next time please?


No Urgot thread? WELP TIME TO SMURF UP.
Well you said you weren't going to do Morde anymore, so I kinda figured this other guy who made a new thread was your replacement.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

07-19-2012

Bumping this


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weenie Lord Shen

Senior Member

07-19-2012

Well Urgot is back...

I can try out Shen. I think that'll be easier.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Chogath

Senior Member

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsark614 View Post
Dude I made a post claiming Cho'gath as my own and said I will make the thread today! Then you just waltz in and take it? Well you sir have royally pissed someone off.

If you mess up Cho I will take him back without warning. I'm only letting you be him because I want to see how you interpret Cho'gath.

I did not see your name on the Ask Cho'gath Thread claiming it. If you claim something please do so at the right place so that others may know that you have done so as I did. I look at this thread only for the first post not the others within with this of course being an exception.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowsark614

Senior Member

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Chogath View Post
I did not see your name on the Ask Cho'gath Thread claiming it. If you claim something please do so at the right place so that others may know that you have done so as I did. I look at this thread only for the first post not the others within with this of course being an exception.
Well first off look at page 4, sixth post. Secondly its fine, you can stay cho just that the next time you take a champ, look at the last three pages to make sure nobody have lain claim on the champ.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

Senior Member

07-19-2012

If there are no objections, ill be taking over "Ask Karma, and the character karma."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

07-19-2012

I can see no reason to object to that. The original Karma has been missing for a long time, and no one else has said a word about taking over. I just hope you can do the Enlightened One justice. :3