The Ask Champion Compendium

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Reiora View Post
I'll stop.

Just want the hostility to be gone from these forums, so we can talk about problems without fear of fighting. But I suppose I don't have the talking skills to be the person to do that.

Sorry for the trouble.
For someone who wants the hostility gone, you're bringing up more hostility than I ever have.

Drunk Reiora

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
For someone who wants the hostility gone, you're bringing up more hostility than I ever have.
As someone I have been defending as necessarily strict, lest we get banned by reds, etc, I.... said I would stop arguing. So, no arguing.

See you guys.

Dear Ashe

08-04-2012

Lol, people actually get banned for arguing here by reds?

The whole GD forum must be getting banned everyday then.

Ask Mordekaiserr

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Reiora View Post
But ffs stop throwing in this "omg double standards omg elitism" bs. I was doing my best to help new RPers into the rules of this forum, but you're reallllllllllllllllllly spoiling any enjoyment I might get out of that now.
Actually, there were like, 4 people who posted in the thread she made saying "Yeah you dont get to RP as Ashe because we like the old one better. Good luck!"

Poniesareawesome

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mordekaiserr View Post
Actually, there were like, 4 people who posted in the thread she made saying "Yeah you dont get to RP as Ashe because we like the old one better. Good luck!"
I don't want to go finding the post Morde is referencing here, but Ffs that one pissed me off. Copy pasting RP from months prior as a holy grail and basically saying 'you can't be this good' is amazingly insulting to anyone who wants to take over an old champ.

Also I am sad I've been camping ashe for a month, haha. Guess I'll watch another inactive champ.

Ask chemist

08-04-2012

So no one will take Blitz? he needs some love
edith: so no more more naked party?

Írillyth

08-04-2012

Question.

Why do you keep saying Edith? Who the feth is Edith?

Ask chemist

08-04-2012

ho sorry I jus wached my error
it was edit jeje i have Dyslexia and keep making this kind of typos please bare with me

AskVoidWalker

08-04-2012

I'm leaving tomorrow so I'll be gone for a week with no internet. So no take overs.

AskMadmanMundo

08-04-2012

Mundo was just washing his car today when some jackass just stood there and stared at him!

Mundo not like people