The Ask Champion Compendium

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Rumble

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Uhh, quick question, what should I name Kog'Maw's account? I was thinking MeKogMaw but ._. yeah...
Too childish. Just go on words and use those strange symbol words. Not too weird or it will pop up as a question mark.

Just use the name "Kog' maw," but in different symbols.

Iron Ambássador

08-04-2012

Reiora, new Ashe, just stop this both of you. This arguing does nothing. Just let the whole situation go. Yes, Katarina should have informed that Ashe and Sej have IRL issues, but memory does sometimes go poof. You are both overreacting to this situation. I am not going to join this argument, so I'm just saying this and nothing more.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Please, Reiora, "Ashe" can you two stop fighting? Every day in these forums, there are like, 2 to 4 arguments started/ended....It's getting tedious....and nobody enjoys watching """OUR FAMILY"""" fight. Please, cut the chat about elitism, double standards, and "Newcomers taking over champions quickly"
WHyyyy can't weee bee friends? why can't we be friends?

Dear Ashe

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Reiora View Post
And these are some of the latest things you posted, before I added my part.

Hardly sounds like you agreeing with everyone. A real double standard.
I did apologize if I sounded brash, and the convenient comment was because both Ashe and Sejuani got kicked out of their houses... at the same time. Seemed suspicious, but I didn't want to make a big fuss out of a personal problem.

Also I never said I was 'agreeing with everyone'. Do you even know what a double standard is?

In any case, I don't think your help to others is really help at all if you're going to imply things about 'usurping'. Said post where you quoted Ashe's modeling RP seemed rather jeering and it felt like you were attempting to intimidate me. Which doesn't seem welcoming at all, does it?

But god forbid you attempt to sound even MORE self-righteous, I'll just clarify this now: yes, I think this community has a lot of double standards going on and yes, it's clear to me now that you only really welcome 'demure' people. It's also clear that there are VIP passes for old members. No, I don't want to usurp the old Ashe because it was clarified to me that she wasn't gone the full duration, but I will still try out as Woad Ashe (if that's okay with you, oh kind one).

I also know I'm being deliberately provocative in this post to you because why should I bow my head down to someone who is obviously being insulting and snarky just to get their approval?

@Vice: Because "our family", or certain members of said family doesn't like welcoming newcomers as much as the other members.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Then we must force these people into re-education!

Írillyth

08-04-2012

Rise Against?

Dear Ashe

08-04-2012

Protect the Faith.

Ask Talon

08-04-2012

Embrace the Heresy

On a side note, people said I caused all the trouble on the forums.

I win again.

Írillyth

08-04-2012

No.

Scumbag Talon is blamed for everything!

Seems Legit right?

Drunk Reiora

08-04-2012

I'll stop.

Just want the hostility to be gone from these forums, so we can talk about problems without fear of fighting. But I suppose I don't have the talking skills to be the person to do that.

Sorry for the trouble.