The Ask Champion Compendium

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Gangplank

08-04-2012

Yay it's another argument! I hate these forums =/

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gangplank View Post
Yay it's another argument! I hate these forums =/
Perfect opportunity for "Why can't weee be friends?" scene.

Dear Ashe

08-04-2012

I just don't find the aggressiveness of Drunk Whoever necessary. Especially considering the first thing she said (directed to me), I believe, was her implying that I was attempting to usurp the old Ashe. Which is exactly what I said I WASN'T doing.

So yeah. Her attempt at 'helping' people just comes off as rude and makes her sound like an elitist *****. Which isn't a good look, imo, especially when she seems to be talking for the rest of these forums by using 'we' and 'us' in a lot of her posts.

Drunk Reiora

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Ashe View Post
I just don't find the aggressiveness of Drunk Whoever necessary. Especially considering the first thing she said (directed to me), I believe, was her implying that I was attempting to usurp the old Ashe. Which is exactly what I said I WASN'T doing.

So yeah. Her attempt at 'helping' people just comes off as rude and makes her sound like an elitist *****. Which isn't a good look, imo, especially when she seems to be talking for the rest of these forums by using 'we' and 'us' in a lot of her posts.
You mean how you waltz in here, ask to take Ashe, Katarina (the actual "pack leader", another thing you could do without saying, along with Ask the Herald, because those two actually run parts of the forum) tells you she goofed and didn't mean to let it go inactive, and how you and Mordekaiserr nitpick at "following the rules" and "keeping the justice fair?" Yes, you are hardly being confrontational.

I don't speak for everyone, I'm telling you my personal view on the matter. You keep attacking both specific people and the some "elitist group" of the roleplaying forums, and I'm responding in a way befitting of your attitude. Sorry if you are affronted by that.

If you aren't here to "usurp" the old Ashe, then deal with the fact that she has promised to come back, and stop complaining about double standards.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Uhh, quick question, what should I name Kog'Maw's account? I was thinking MeKogMaw but ._. yeah...

Drunk Reiora

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Uhh, quick question, what should I name Kog'Maw's account? I was thinking MeKogMaw but ._. yeah...
If they allow exclamations in the usernames, then MeKogMaw! is a go.

Ask Talon

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Me So Hungry

Protip: Your summoner name and account name can be different.

Dear Ashe

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Reiora View Post
You mean how you waltz in here, ask to take Ashe, Katarina (the actual "pack leader", another thing you could do without saying, along with Ask the Herald, because those two actually run parts of the forum) tells you she goofed and didn't mean to let it go inactive, and how you and Mordekaiserr nitpick at "following the rules" and "keeping the justice fair?" Yes, you are hardly being confrontational.

I don't speak for everyone, I'm telling you my personal view on the matter. You keep attacking both specific people and the general "elitist group" of the roleplaying forums, and I'm responding in a way befitting of your attitude. Sorry if you are affronted by that.

If you aren't here to "usurp" the old Ashe, then deal with the fact that she has promised to come back, and stop complaining about double standards.
Yup, because she was listed as inactive and people told me to 'go ahead and if she comes back, take it up with her'. So I that's what I said I was doing. You were the one who implied I was attempting to take over and rule the Ashe account, so you're the one that started the confrontation and is continuing to respond in a rather rude manner. Also I don't even know when justice came into the picture, but I'll be more than happy to argue with you on that matter too if you so desire.

Even Viktor said that people are getting too elitist, so it's not just my opinion. It simply seems that way, and I'm willing to bet that even the newer members will see this sort of behaviour as elitist.

Also, I already said time and time and time and time again that I will deal with it. I'd even quote all the times I've said it, but I guess you just ignore that half the time since you never seem to quite get it. The double standards is just something I'm pointing out - nothing that will help fix the abundance of it, but I felt it was necessary. Feel free to ignore the complaints if you don't like it.

Drunk Reiora

08-04-2012

Quote:
Yup, because she was listed as inactive and people told me to 'go ahead and if she comes back, take it up with her'. So I that's what I said I was doing. You were the one who implied I was attempting to take over and rule the Ashe account, so you're the one that started the confrontation and is continuing to respond in a rather rude manner. Also I don't even know when justice came into the picture, but I'll be more than happy to argue with you on that matter too if you so desire.

Even Viktor said that people are getting too elitist, so it's not just my opinion. It simply seems that way, and I'm willing to bet that even the newer members will see this sort of behaviour as elitist.

Also, I already said time and time and time and time again that I will deal with it. I'd even quote all the times I've said it, but I guess you just ignore that half the time since you never seem to quite get it. The double standards is just something I'm pointing out - nothing that will help fix the abundance of it, but I felt it was necessary. Feel free to ignore the complaints if you don't like it.
Quote:
Sounds very convenient.

Quote:
So you're like their lawyer? I don't know if Champions are suddenly exclusive if you have someone arguing for you. I apologize if I sound rude right now, but there really shouldn't be an exception, should there?
And these are some of the latest things you posted, before I added my part.

Hardly sounds like you agreeing with everyone. A real double standard.

Drunk Reiora

08-04-2012

I've got people asking me to play. I'm tired of this.

Main reason I'm so irritated right now, Mundo and Talon both seem to have made amends with others, things are peaceful, boom. Sudden new problem.