The Ask Champion Compendium

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask chemist

08-03-2012

BTW old morde why was he kicked out?
Was his RPing as bad as my GRAMMAR

Ask chemist

08-03-2012

Quote:
That's my point- that's BAD. We should NOT be harassing out new people in the community.
No problem old ones are also harrased

Ask The Maven

08-03-2012

I'm glad we have a community of equal opportunity harassment. It's the little things like that that are important.

Ask Mordekaiserr

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Maven View Post
I'm glad we have a community of equal opportunity harassment. It's the little things like that that are important.
Actually, it's hardly equal opportunity. I'm a ****ing civil pioneer, here.

Ask chemist

08-03-2012

Quote:
Actually, it's hardly equal opportunity. I'm a ****ing civil pioneer, here.
F"&cK YEA Morde Villa skin

King Razie

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask chemist View Post
BTW old morde why was he kicked out?
Was his RPing as bad as my GRAMMAR
In short he was making Morde look like a whiny needy little girl. he was an alright Rp'er but he just made his character look unrelatable to the lore.

Ask chemist

08-03-2012

Quote:
In short he was making Morde look like a whiny needy little girl. he was an alright Rp'er but he just made his character look unrelatable to the lore.
Ok thank you for the info I can understand why did you guys had to take that harsh decision.

Ask Mordekaiserr

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
And probably his biggest mistake was not waiting until he'd been around long enough to be generally accepted by the group before he started with that.

I'm fairly certain that if I had started this account like, 5 months ago, and was harping on newer players and ignoring the already established "higher ups," the people currently disagreeing with the principles of what I'm saying, (as opposed to how I'm delivering my statements) would be agreeing wholeheartedly with me.

FluffPanda

08-03-2012

Jax is gone --- > 5 pages in a thread about how much his relationship RP sucked balls.
Jax is back --- > Everyone swarms to defend the relationship they hated.

lol.

Ask chemist

08-03-2012

Quote:
I'm fairly certain that if I had started this account like, 5 months ago, and was harping on newer players and ignoring the already established "higher ups," the people currently disagreeing with the principles of what I'm saying, (as opposed to how I'm delivering my statements) would be agreeing wholeheartedly with me
And who are these higher ups?
If you permit me to ask?